Rate Dr. William H. Beeson

Dr. William H. Beeson's Ratings

I've been a patient for several years and Dr. Beeson is excellent. He is a highly skilled surgeon who genuinely cares about his patients. I've had many in-office procedures and one surgery and couldn't be happier with the results. He is thorough and detailed in his approach to his work and his patients. I'll continue to recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr. Beeson is a terrific surgeon and a great person. I first used his service over 20 years ago when I had a precancerous spot on my nose. Dr. Beeson has performed several successful facial cosmetic surgeries for me through the years. I have also referred several of my friends to Dr. Beeson with wonderful results. He and his staff are so caring and friendly you feel like family. I am so very pleased to recommend Dr. Beeson as a caring, trustworthy and EXCELLENT facial surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I cannot begin to fully express in words how satisfied I am with the services of Dr. Beeson and his staff. In a hurried, crazy world, it is refreshing to find someone in the medical field who I feel truly, truly cares about his patients. Dr. Beeson took time with me to explain step-by-step the procedure he would perform. I felt comfortable about the services I experienced and was assured that if I needed anything, even after hours, that I could call on him. The office staff was unbelievably kind and caring too. Greeted with warm smiles and well wishes, I left feeling on top of the world. I would gladly, whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Beeson to anyone in need of his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Wonderful and trustworthy! When having cosmetic work done you want the best....and Dr. Beeson is the BEST

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2287365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Working as a surgical nurse for over 17 years, I have had the experience of working with multiple physicians. Dr. Beeson is the only physician I have chosen for myself and my family for all surgical needs. He always explains each procedure in detail and answers all of my questions without making me feel rushed. It is completely evident how much he loves what he does and how much he truly cares for each of his patients. Dr. Beeson has not only called our home after office hours to check on one of us after a surgical procedure, but he has even made a house call! This type of physician dedication is unheard of in this day and age! Dr. Beeson is committed to providing his clients with desired results while providing extraordinary care. He truly is a class act!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][289141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Wonderful physician. He has treated me, my mother, and now my daughter, and always spends time teaching to be sure everyone is educated about what is going on. I am so blessed to have found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][289140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Dr. Beeson came highly recommended by experts in his field at IU Health. My boyfriend is a fledgling resident in Dr. Beeson's field and said that he'd been very impressed by one of Dr. Beeson's lectures. Dr. Beeson is a seasoned practitioner and a wonderfully articulate individual. He spent so much time with me discussing options on our first visit that my boyfriend was shocked that anyone in the medical field would dedicate so much time to a potential patient. After surgery, Dr. Beeson called me personally numerous times during "off" hours (9pm in one instance) to make sure I was doing alright. The results were wonderful (today was the reveal), and his staff, Lesley and Pam, are fantastic as well. I can't say enough good things. It was nice knowing I'd chosen a seasoned veteran through Dr. Beeson's peers who had the charisma and support that made my first cosmetic procedure a success.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][289139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Nobody does it better, nobody treats you better. He makes sure you are healthy enough for surgery weeks beforehand (not the day of surgery like others do). He treats you like family. One day my daughter knocked her coach out with a line drive to the forehead. Dr. Beeson met us at the emergency room and stitched her up and didn't charge her anything. And you can't tell anything ever happened today. He stitches in multi-layer closure and along tension lines so the stitches don't pull and form a scar. Even if it isn't plastic surgery related, if I want to know the unvarnished truth about something medical I can count on him. He knows so much more than other doctors and he has a great sense of humor. I wouldn't let my friends or relatives go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][289138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I have total confidence in Dr. Beeson and his staff. I especially feel comfortable with a more conservative approach and not over-the-top.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][289137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I consider Dr. Beeson and his entire staff to be a huge blessing in my life. They treat me wonderfully and I am delighted. Dr. Beeson also treats my husband and my husband also appreciates Dr. Beeson and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][289136].votes_count ]]