Dr. Marvin P. Masada

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Marvin P. Masada has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Marvin" to "Marvin P."
RID: 2675382
10/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Masada is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. After a recommendation from a friend, I began seeing him in 2004. One of many things I like about Dr. Masada is that he is so knowledgeable, and if he does not know he will find out or refer you to a specialist. He really cares about his patients, and the families of his patients. He is definitely someone you want to look after your total well being. He has become my entire family‚Äôs physician, and we all recommend to our friends.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 960605
12/08/09 5 4 5 5 Keeps to his schedule, very knowlegeable, pleasant to deal with and conveys the impression the he really cares about you problem
Insurance: Secure Horizons
RID: 858450
10/04/09 5 5 5 5 His a good doctor, when ever we call him late at night he calls us back right away. We been seeing him for more than 10 yrs now. The staff are very friendly
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 768879
20/01/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Masada has been our family doctor for 13 years. He is an excellent doctor, very knowledgable and takes the time out to explain and answer your questions. His staff also takes the time to help you, no matter what the issue.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 589779
14/05/08 5 5 4 5 As noted by others, Dr. Masada is very good to work with and has much better than average patient communication skills. I recommend him.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 412394
16/10/06 5 5 5 Dr. Masada does not just make his patients feel like he cares...he DOES care. He offered to drive 20 minutes out of his way to bring me a dose of antibiotics when I had pneumonia. I got a referral from a friend, and I have since referred 6 patients to Dr. Masada. They are all happy with him. He is wonderful! He'll work hard to make sure you have the right diagnosis, medications, treatment, etc. I feel so lucky to have him treating my family.  Respond
RID: 14379
29/10/05 5 5 5 Very nice guy. Staff is also nice. Extremely short wait time.  Respond
RID: 2213
18/10/04 4 5 5 Helpful staff, no waiting. Doctor is very respectful and attentive. He really cares!  Respond