Rate Dr. Andrea Fraley

Dr. Andrea Fraley's Ratings

Dr. Fraley and her assistant staff, Dana Cortez, PA-C, nurses and office staff have all been extremely caring and helpful while caring for my multiple spinal issues. They have all given me time to discuss not only my physical issues but also my mental issues that co-exist hand in hand. I have been referred to several other physicians for treatments, and have noticed that they work very closely together, and work together to help me reach my optimal wellness. I love and respect all of them. I also thank God daily for them. They have a professionalism that is unparalleled.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

I've seen Dr Fraley for 2 years now. Actually I see Dana Cortez And she's an excellent Physicians assistant. Dana is very nice and caring And understands it I don't like being there a long time so she. tries to get me in and out of there as quickly as possible with a smile on her face. I would definitely recommend. Dr.Frayleys Office And especially. Dana Cortez she's a real professional......

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Fraley is the nicest doctor i have ever seen. She spent more time with me than any other doctor i have been to. She spoke to me, not down to me and really listened to my story. She has helped me enormously with my pain and i would recommend her to anyone. If you are looking for a great doctor who has terrific credentials and who cares about you and wants only to help, not take you money, she is your doctor.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag