Rate Dr. Kristen M. Kelly

Dr. Kristen M. Kelly's Ratings

Dr. Kelly has been quite remarkable through my 6 visits to her office for laser treatment - her technical ability to treaty my condition has been excellent and my condition has improved beyond my expectations. She spends time explaining the procedures and always follows up with a phone call within a day to ensure everything is fine. She is cheery, energetic and eager to work with patients and gives clear instructions and excellent advice. The office staff and assistants are always polite and helpful and everyone is very punctual. Great physician and I highly recommend her to any one considering laser treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr. Kelly is always cheerful, helpful, and friendly in my annual visits to her. She must have asked me 3 times "is there anything else I can help you with?" and it wasn't said in a perfunctory way. I never feel that she is rushing off to the next patient. She has a great bedside manner. She never fails to remind me to wear sunscreen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][289229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

Dr. Kelly has been my dermatologist for years. She is knowledgeable, kind and helpful. She has performed multiple biopsies for me and all my visits to her office have been great. I strongly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][289228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

She was helpful and seemed to know a great deal. I looked up her resume and she has published a great deal and lectures quite a bit. She also teaches other doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][289227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Great dermatologist. Wonderful personality. Smart, prompt, Answered questions. Best I have seen. Took care of my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][289226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Great doctor. On time, smart, friendly. Could not have had a better experience. The best I have seen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][289225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Thoughtful and caring physician....She was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][289224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Spent $150. I saw her for severe damage that had been done to my skin from fractional laser. She barely spent 10 minutes with me. She was NOT caring or compassionate for the trauma I had been through. She interrupted me over and over again. She was impatient. Did not answer questions thoroughly. Worst of all he response to my situation was "give it time" and "in the future consider more fractional laser to fix it." Why would I or anyone ever even consider doing the very thing that damaged my face, again, as though that would improve it? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that what caused the damage to begin with would only cause FURTHER DAMAGE to precious skin!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][289230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Dr. Kristen Kelly was no help at all. I went for keratosis on the face & she attempted to freeze them off. I went back months later and she told me one needed lancing, which she did & it came immediately back. The others she said she could do nothing about. My face is the same as it was 6 months ago prior to seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][289223].votes_count ]]