Rate Dr. KRISTEN M. KELLY

Dr. KRISTEN M. KELLY's Ratings

Dr. Kelly is always cheerful, helpful, and friendly in my annual visits to her. She must have asked me 3 times "is there anything else I can help you with?" and it wasn't said in a perfunctory way. I never feel that she is rushing off to the next patient. She has a great bedside manner. She never fails to remind me to wear sunscreen!

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kelly has been my dermatologist for years. She is knowledgeable, kind and helpful. She has performed multiple biopsies for me and all my visits to her office have been great. I strongly recommend her.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

She was helpful and seemed to know a great deal. I looked up her resume and she has published a great deal and lectures quite a bit. She also teaches other doctors.

Submitted July 27, 2013 | flag

Great dermatologist. Wonderful personality. Smart, prompt, Answered questions. Best I have seen. Took care of my problem.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. On time, smart, friendly. Could not have had a better experience. The best I have seen

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Thoughtful and caring physician....She was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Spent $150. I saw her for severe damage that had been done to my skin from fractional laser. She barely spent 10 minutes with me. She was NOT caring or compassionate for the trauma I had been through. She interrupted me over and over again. She was impatient. Did not answer questions thoroughly. Worst of all he response to my situation was "give it time" and "in the future consider more fractional laser to fix it." Why would I or anyone ever even consider doing the very thing that damaged my face, again, as though that would improve it? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that what caused the damage to begin with would only cause FURTHER DAMAGE to precious skin!

Submitted May 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kristen Kelly was no help at all. I went for keratosis on the face & she attempted to freeze them off. I went back months later and she told me one needed lancing, which she did & it came immediately back. The others she said she could do nothing about. My face is the same as it was 6 months ago prior to seeing her.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag