Dr. JASON WEBER

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 06/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. JASON WEBER has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2703279
08/07/13 5 5 5 5 Excellent staff and amazing doctor. I have had the best experience ever. This treatment has truly helped me tremendously after a bad car accident. I would recommend this place to anyone  Respond
RID: 2505442
18/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dear Dr. Weber and Staff,I want to thank you for the health care you and your staff have given me and continue to give me for my neck, back, arm and elbow pain. You have taken the time to diagnose, carefully explain your diagnosis and treatment plan to me and then provide what I consider outstanding high quality care and therapy. I highly recommend your services to anyone who suffers from the pain. Luljeta(Julie)Pepaj
Insurance: AHC
RID: 2145694
17/05/12 5 5 5 5 I've been to several chiros. Dr. Weber is very good, and a good guy. He does more than just adjustments. He also does soft tissue work, which is very important to relieve pain. (Some chiros don't.) He is very up to date in his methods. He also does NOT do the weird pay up front billing that some other chiros do. He is honest and doesn't make false promises. I drive out of my way to see him because I like him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1723908
27/02/12 5 5 5 5 I would highly recommend Dr. Weber to anyone in need of a chiropractor. He takes the time to listen and understand the issues you are having, you never feel you are being rushed out the door. I wish all my doctors where more like him. A couple weeks ago I had great pain and discomfort in my neck with the help of Dr. Weber that pain has now disappeared.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield