Rate Dr. Alan A. Binette

Dr. Alan A. Binette's Ratings

After reading the review below this one, I just had to write. Dr. Binette is the most caring, knowledgeable doctor I know. I have been going to him for over 20 years and now I'm going to see if he will be my primary physician also. He has diagnosed me with symptoms outside his Ob-Gyn specialty, where specialists were not able to. If you want a caring and very smart doctor , Dr. B is your answer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Awful & unorganized! He deliver 2 out of 4 of my children. He runs women through his office and labor & delivery like a hurd of cattle. At first he seems sweet and very patient, but after your done having babies he kicks you to the curb or doesnt remember ever seeing you. During my last appointment in his office, I started o cry and felt dehumanized. My husband got to my appointment late and he walked into the exam room with me crying and had to take over rest of the appointment. I couldnt speak anymore. If you want to be treated disrespectful, than he's the Dr for you. Yes, he's know to do good c-sections and surgery but he gets way to much credit where credit isn't due. If he's so busy that even with a chart in front of him...that he cant remember you, or that he delivered your children, or asks e hat form of birth control you're using when the chart infront of him clearly shows he did your tubal ligation....how lame!!! He's a meglomaniac perv!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Nurse doesn't listen to me on the phone!! I mentioned a concern about a cold medicine while pregnant and she said "of course you can take your vitamin" and I reiterated what I wanted to take and she said "your vitamins are not a problem." When I asked that she consult with the Dr. she did (thankfully) and called back and said I didn't need an appointment and that I will be fine. I will be going elsewhere for my next pregnancy. Either he is as dismissive as her or bad at hiring the most important staff he could hire. So upsetting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Loved him and his office, but in the last year he and his nurse have seemed dismissive. He doesn't take the time to listen and address concerns, just says "don't worry, it's normal." To a patient who is visibly/clearly worried , this is not helpful in the least. Nurse doesn't even listen on the phone most of the time. Friendly when you are there, but rushed and curt on the phone. It's unfortunate, I have always loved my precious visits. Which is saying something for an OB appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr. Binette literally saved my life. I couldn't recommend a better doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Binette is very caring, knowledgeable,skilled and has a great sense of humor. That is important when you are receiving bad news. Before and after my surgery, both Dr. Binette and his staff went out of their way to make me feel cared for. Very important when you are alone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2013

Dr. Binette and the office staff are all very kind and courteous. Dr. Binetee is very caring. He makes you feel extremely comfortable and when he is with you his focus is on you. Amazing and knowledgable doctor. Always felt safe and secure and knew I me and my baby were in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

I ended up owing about $150.00 for one visit. My insurance covered most of my balance, however, I was billed for this amount and never was notifified by anyone of the balance owed. I found out later that my bill was sent to a collections agency. I had not idea. I think that this is very unprofessional. They could have called me and I would have made an instant payment, but they had failed to do so. I am very upset and would not recommend this Dr to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

After trying to get a diagnosis for 5 years, I finally went to Binette and day one he made the effort (despite the appointment running really late) to find out what it was that was causing my pain and our infertility. Now we are happily pregnant and I am ecstatic to have Dr B with us through this. My husband loves him. He truly cares, doesn't hold anything back and makes the process (even the awful parts) much more bearable and fun. I couldn't do without Dr. Binette!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011246].votes_count ]]