Rate Dr. Alan A. Binette

Dr. Alan A. Binette's Ratings

Nurse doesn't listen to me on the phone!! I mentioned a concern about a cold medicine while pregnant and she said "of course you can take your vitamin" and I reiterated what I wanted to take and she said "your vitamins are not a problem." When I asked that she consult with the Dr. she did (thankfully) and called back and said I didn't need an appointment and that I will be fine. I will be going elsewhere for my next pregnancy. Either he is as dismissive as her or bad at hiring the most important staff he could hire. So upsetting.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Loved him and his office, but in the last year he and his nurse have seemed dismissive. He doesn't take the time to listen and address concerns, just says "don't worry, it's normal." To a patient who is visibly/clearly worried , this is not helpful in the least. Nurse doesn't even listen on the phone most of the time. Friendly when you are there, but rushed and curt on the phone. It's unfortunate, I have always loved my precious visits. Which is saying something for an OB appointment.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Binette literally saved my life. I couldn't recommend a better doctor!

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Binette is very caring, knowledgeable,skilled and has a great sense of humor. That is important when you are receiving bad news. Before and after my surgery, both Dr. Binette and his staff went out of their way to make me feel cared for. Very important when you are alone!

Submitted Nov. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Binette and the office staff are all very kind and courteous. Dr. Binetee is very caring. He makes you feel extremely comfortable and when he is with you his focus is on you. Amazing and knowledgable doctor. Always felt safe and secure and knew I me and my baby were in good hands.

Submitted July 22, 2012 | flag

I ended up owing about $150.00 for one visit. My insurance covered most of my balance, however, I was billed for this amount and never was notifified by anyone of the balance owed. I found out later that my bill was sent to a collections agency. I had not idea. I think that this is very unprofessional. They could have called me and I would have made an instant payment, but they had failed to do so. I am very upset and would not recommend this Dr to anyone.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

After trying to get a diagnosis for 5 years, I finally went to Binette and day one he made the effort (despite the appointment running really late) to find out what it was that was causing my pain and our infertility. Now we are happily pregnant and I am ecstatic to have Dr B with us through this. My husband loves him. He truly cares, doesn't hold anything back and makes the process (even the awful parts) much more bearable and fun. I couldn't do without Dr. Binette!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Binettes for over 25years, my husband wants him to be his Doctor , this from a man that refuses to go to one. Dr. B is the most knowledgeable physician I know he explains things my other Drs. aren't able to communicate as well. He has, on several occasions, spent an enormous amount of time listening and talking with me in between seeing patients he was going in and out but his timing was amazing. He left when either I needed time to absorb or gather myself together. I came to feel if I was waiting longer than usual it was one of two reasons: 1-someone is having a baby or 2-he is in a room putting someone back together like he does with me so many times. If your crunch for time just call the office and they will let you know if he is running behind, they are really good about that. Dr. B will shoot from the hip and tell you like it is (LOVE LOVE THIS) but his nature is very gentle and calm. He has a wonderful contagious laugh and he loves a good joke.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2011 | flag

This is the most caring and professional dr. I have ever seen. He put both my husband and I at ease during a difficult time.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag