Rate Dr. Bassem G. Chahine

Dr. Bassem G. Chahine's Ratings

Dr Chahine has become one of my favorite doctors, he takes his patients and problems very seriously in a great old fashion way, checking and taking care of me personally, no middle person asking the questions Not only has he helped with my alergies but also cured two warts I had forever and the dermatologists were never anle to eliminate The office staff, Elizabeth anf Jenifer are great

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

OUTSTANDING, EXCEPTIONAL, MERITORIOUS... These are a few of the words that come to mind when describing Dr.Chahine. As a mom and paramedic , I have NEVER met a doctor whom FAR EXCEEDED/TRANSCEND my expectations! I'm not easy to please! I've worked with doctors ALL my life (EAST AND WEST COAST) and I'm not saying they are bad, I'm saying Dr.Chahine is EXCEEDINGLY SUPERIOR ABOVE THEM ALL! His level of care with my son was indescribable ,his professionalism, his compassion, his bedside manners were just amazing! The degree of understanding and comfort he provided to my 4 year old son exponentially increased as the visit went on. My son demonstrated the force of category F5 tornado to resist treatment. Dr.Chahine, not only displayed complete control of that chaotic scene but overflowed with love , patience and understanding for my son. After The Lord , my son was in the BEST hands he could be!!!! His staff was a brilliantly magnificent reflection of HIS excellence!! Dr.Chahine displays a admirable commitment to excellence and it is evident in the level of care he renders to ALL his patients. It was EVIDENT in my experience with my son! I was aphasic, to watch how he won my son's trust! From the moment I sat down and heard his voice without seeing him, I immediately felt a sense of security. His soft spoken tone of voice while soothing, conveys accuracy of diagnosis , UNSURMOUNTABLE knowledge and that is magnetic to where you just can't look away. His staff reflects the excellence that is given to your loved ones in that office. I wouldn't trust any other allergist for my son! NOT EVER!!! In summation, despite ALL the kicking, screaming and fighting my son did to avoid being tested. When Dr.Chahine asked him if he liked him enough to come back and see him? My son replied "I don't like you doctor , I LOVE YOU"! :) THE ONLY THING I DISLIKED WAS THAT HE HAS NOT OPENED AN OFFICE IN NAPLES :( which is where I live. I WILL however, drive any-length to see him if my son needed him. I don't fly,but for Dr.Chahine, I would pack my Ativan and board the plane with my son :) I honestly can't desist in speaking to parents in the west coast about him! What's not to brag about? He's absolutely ONE OF A KIND!!! Any patient who sees Dr.Chahine MUST walk out saying "this doctor is a TRUE gift from God himself"! If they don't, it's clearly their LOSS!! I am aware and BEYOND grateful for the GREAT BLESSING GOD put before me and my son, and to GOD I give all the Glory! I whole heartedly believe that God has his angels working here on earth to do HIS work for those that love him, and Dr.Chahine was definitely one of the CHOSEN .... He is truly GOD SENT!!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Excellent care and I feel I am in great hands. The staff was so pleasant and competent. Great office environment.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

Amazing doctor!! Friendly, understanding and takes his time with his patients. Great with children, my 8 year old loves going to his office. Not only has he helped my son with his asthma but he also cured a wart that my son has had for 2 years and that the dermatologist was not able to remove. He is the best!!

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chahine has a clean, neat office with a friendly staff. He is very knowledgeable with a great bedside manner. He takes his time to explain your ailment and treatment plan thoroughly. He is conservative with medications so I don't have to worry about being over prescribed drugs. In fact, he looked at my overall health thoroughly and coordinated a good treatment plan with my family doctor. He cares about his patients and tries to make sure that your overall healthcare is being managed well. He goes above and beyond the average doctor! I've recommended Dr. Chahine to others who are also very pleased with their experience.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

I recommend this good doctor. He was very helpful to me and my husband

Submitted July 30, 2011 | flag

Great location, free parking and good care. It was also easy making an appointment for the same day.

Submitted July 23, 2011 | flag

Excellent and knowledgable doctor. his office is neat and easy to find with free parking.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag