Rate Dr. John C. Knippers

Dr. John C. Knippers's Ratings

ALWAYS WILL BE THE BEST!!!pEDIATRICIAN EVER!! HE HAS EXCELLENT JUDGEMENT& HE LIKES BLACKS, WHITES PURPLE & SO ON, IT IS YOUR JUDGEMENT SKILLS THAT SEEM TO BE LACKING!!! I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR ALMOST 19 YEARS & AS FAR AS INAPPROPIATE BEHAVIOR, WELL THAT IS BULLSHIT MY SON LOVED HIM!!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Knippers is very unprofessional and is attracted to his patients family members. He has no medical ethics. As a physician he is very smart but I could not deal with his inappropriate behavior. I feel sorry for the employees who works with him.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

Very poor and judgmental staff does not listen and doesn't seem to like blacks that much.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

he is amazing the workers love there job and act like you are family.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2010 | flag

Dr. Knippers is the best you feel like hes part of your family

Submitted Feb. 28, 2009 | flag

We love Dr. Knippers. He was my children's pediatrician for seven years until we moved to Texas. My kids loved going to the doctor and he took care of us like we were family. He is very knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his kids health. He often said that he considered them like family. His staff was always friendly and helpful and seemed like they loved their jobs. I wish I could find another doctor like him here in Texas.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Knippers is the absolute BEST!! He has been our pediatrician for 10 years. He really listens, and acts like you are his only patient. My kids adore him, and look forward to going to the doctor instead of dreading it.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2008 | flag

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE DR. KNIPPERS AND HIS STAFF. INCLUDING HIS NURSE WENDY. THEY ARE SO HELPFUL, WE HAVE SEEN LOTS OF DOCTORS OVER THE YEARS AND NO ONE HAS TREATED US LIKE A HUMAN BEING. HE TALKS TO YOU LIKE YOU'VE BEEN A FRIEND OF HIS FOR YEARS. WHEN YOU CALL HE LISTENS!!!!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2008 | flag

Very nice and friendly doctor. Works well with kids and has a good sense of humor. Very knowledgable.

Submitted June 23, 2008 | flag