Rate Dr. Linda M. Hunt

Dr. Linda M. Hunt's Ratings

Dr. Hunt is very knowledgeable and caring Doctor. She diagnosed me after looking at my recent records & giving me a blood test for iron/hormone deficency after I had paid over $2,000 to a cardiologist who came up with no diagnosis after extensive testing.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2011 | flag

Saw us almost immediately. Explained everything she was doing and why. Answered all of our questions. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Hunt for many years. She is extremely compassionate in helping me manage my disease (RA). I have had to call her repeatedly when my disease flares and she has always returned my call and called in prescriptions in a timely manner. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Failed to call in a prescription on a Friday - leaving without medication for the entire weekend; did not monitor condition through blood tests etc. Only seemed interested in pushing Enbrel without trying other courses of treatment.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2009 | flag

She is an urgent care MD. She is very knowledgable and helpful.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2007 | flag