Rate Dr. Susan K. Peeler

Dr. Susan K. Peeler's Ratings

I am a fairly new patient of Dr. Peeler. I have been seeing her for just over a year. I find it easy to make appointments and I have never had to wait very long. I was having VERY heavy periods and Dr. Peeler suggested I try birth control. I tried the pill but I had awful mood swings so I had to stop taking it. Dr. Peeler suggested doing the Novasure procedure and we went ahead and scheduled it. I could not be happier. The procedure was done the first week of May and I had some very minor cramping afterwards. I had some watery discharge for about 2-3 weeks and now nothing. I haven't even had a period even though I had some PMS symptoms last week. I feel like I have my life back. Dr. Peeler answered all my questions and I'm so happy she suggested the abalation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2288395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

The staff has always been helpful, knowledgeable, and accurate in their assessments. Dr. Peeler was thorough and the diagnoses seems to be right on. Following my D&C things are back to normal as expected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2288394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Peeler is a very no-nonsense sort of woman. She always gives off an air of being far too busy for her patients. She often got impatient when I was talking, and would cut me off mid-question. Her responses to questions were always very condescending. The information may have been accurate, and she never called me dumb or anything, but I left feeling stupid. She's also very dismissive of pain. One time, I actually went to the ER because of terrible, sudden, sharp pain. After some examination, they told me it was likely an ovarian cyst that burst. After an ultrasound didn't show any large cysts, Dr. Peeler told me it couldn't have possibly been an ovarian cyst because the remnants would be visible on the ultrasound. She then told me that everyone has cramps sometimes, and refused to discuss it further. While it may be true that I did not have an ovarian cyst, her unwillingness to investigate the source of spontaneous agonizing pain was really off-putting.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][290355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

The initial visit was friendly enough . I had two miscarriages and wanted to know if there was any testing that could be done to show why I miscarried. Dr. Peeler recommended progesterone supplementation for the next pregnancy if I should get pregnant again. Well, during my follow up, sh acted like she didn't knw what I was talking about. She treated me like she had never met me and suggested a fertility clinic. After this, her nurse called and suggested I have a d&c to remove a cyst. What??!! Never again. I do not recommend this doctor. She is cold and indifferent and I would dare say, unkind.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][290354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Susan Peeler were wonderful in solving my health issue. The enitre team is helpful and compassionate. Dr. Susan has the best manner with scared patients and explains treatment in terms that are easily understood.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][290353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Peeler was rushed and cold during my visit. My exam was rough and she had no time for questions from me. I had a question about some severe PMS symptoms I've been having, and she told me to talk to my primary care doctor. Isn't that an issue for a gynecologist, the specialist in that area? I won't be going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][290352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Dr. Peeler told me that the problems that I was having were 'normal.' Common is not the same as normal. She then did a rough exam and acknowledged that I did have a separate issue, but offered no solutions. She came highly recommended and was the third doctor I'd seen trying to figure out what's wrong, so at this point I lost it. She handed me a box of tissues, said 'sorry' and left. Bedside manner gets a zero as do problem solving skills. She's a general gyn, she should be able to direct me to a specialist if she can't help me. Blech.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][290351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

Dr. Peeler rushed through my annual exam and the entire appointment. I've never felt so "blown off" by a doctor in my life. I had a couple of questions for her, and she actually started talking over me about something else before I finished asking the first question. It seemed I was slowing her down. When she did answer my question, she was very condescending. She is very cold and unsympathetic in a specialty where a kind, understanding, and compassionate doctor is a must. I won't be going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][290350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

I love Dr. Peeler. I am a new patient and I thought she couldn't have been nicer. She spent lots of time with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][290349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

I thought it was just me but I do not reccomend this doctor. I had her staff ask befor emy appointment if she does Bio Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy and I was told yes. When I arrived she kept trying to sell me on the synthetic form of HRT. She barely did a pelvic exam and was annoyed when I asked questions. I won't be back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][290348].votes_count ]]