Rate Dr. Gerard F. Klinzing

Dr. Gerard F. Klinzing's Ratings

he is the best primary physician, he generally tries to cure everything with over the counter medicine. He is the best doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][734718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Klinzing was incredibly thorough and knowledgeable. He answered my questions and really took his time addressing my concerns. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][734717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

I'm new to the area and was referred to Dr. Klinzing by another physician who was no longer accepting patients. Dr. Klinzing's staff was extremely kind, welcoming, and helpful in making my first appointment. They were the same when I arrived to my appointment as well. The doctor was thorough and personable while remaining professional. I think the special thing about this practice is that they truly care and make you feel at home. If Dr. Klinzing is not in, there are two other great doctors who are available. I can't rate his knowledge because I haven't had any issues yet, otherwise I've had a 5 star experience so far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][734716].votes_count ]]