Rate Dr. Robert F. Spiera

Dr. Robert F. Spiera's Ratings

The medicine put my mom on Dr. Robert Spiera almost killed her. He didn't listen to what was happening to her on the medication saying "Well, I think this is a better situation than before." It wasn't a better situation. I wound up taking her to the Lahey clinic where we were told that, yes, these are side-effects of the medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Everything that everyone wrote above is true. OMG... a young, intelligent, compasionate human being of a doctor. He is truly his father's son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2010

Like him, but I was frustrated that he was not listening to what I was trying to tell him. I felt very rushed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2010

Dr. Spiera is a very knowledgeable doctor with a great deal of compassion. He is kind and very generous with his time, never rushes, great listener and explains everything in detail. He also returns all phone calls promply.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2009

Dr. Robert Spiera treated my mom for Wechners Granulomatosis. He was extremely compassionate and knoweledgeable and treated her with the utmost respect. Mostly, his diagnosis and treatment were accurate, and she is doing very well. I would recommend Dr. Spiera as probably the best doctor I have had the privilege of meeting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Dr. Spiera treated me for quite some time for an autoimmune disease along w/ another doctor in another area of NYC. He was very knowledgeable and compassionate to me as well as my disease. He is also conservative in his methods and suggestions. It was the 1st time in my life a doctor treated me as a patient who happens to have a disease than a body part. He takes his time when he's with you although most times you wait a fair amount of time in the waiting/examining room w/o before being seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Very personable, spends time with you, very knowledgeable and believes it's not "all in your head." Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011358].votes_count ]]