Rate Dr. Hagop Alajajian

Dr. Hagop Alajajian's Ratings

Simply the best. The staff is excellent and very helpful. The doctor is very knowledgeable and very patient. He makes u feel at ease. Highly recommend them!

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Alajajian and his staff. My friends and family have been treated by Dr. Alajajian for over 10 years and they had nothing but great things to say about him and his staff. He is very knowledgeable, courteous, and patient. He is not like most doctors to rush you and get rid of you, so he can move to the next patient. With him it’s not quantity, it’s quality. Dr. Alajajian really takes the time to listen and understand the problem, so he can provide the correct solution. He doesn’t jump to conclusion like most doctors like to do, because they just want to bill you for the visit and move on. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Alajajian and his staff. I definitely recommend him. I lift weights, so naturally, so naturally, injuries are common for me. The one thing that makes me comfortable is knowing that I can count on Dr. Alajajian to fix me.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag