You may also like

Rate Dr. Daniel N. Short Ph.D.

Dr. Daniel N. Short Ph.D.'s Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Short on and off for a year now. I hate to admit but I have seen a number of psychologists over the years. In my view Dr. Short is the best. What I like about him is he listens to a situation, then brings in some relevant information from his psychological training, and perhaps an example of a similar situation with another patient. And then he is very inciteful in summarizing what the major issues are and offers suggestions that definitely challenge your comfort zone, but are useful in resolving issues & moving forward. I have not taken every one of his suggestions, but I find his perspective and suggested resolutions uniquely insightful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2681362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr. Short came highly recommended from a friend. He has helped me tremendously with past and ongoing personal issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

Dr. Short has made an incredible difference in my and my children's lives. He has taught us a variety of techniques that help us deal with a multitude of issues we encounter outside his office. He truly is an incredible and compassionate individual.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2663756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

Dr. Short truly has a gift. I am in a much better place and feel healthier and happier than I have before thanks to him. The sessions can be tough, but Dr. Short is compassionate, patient, and insightful. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2622582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Although I am still working with Dr. Short, the immediate affect he had on me more than a year ago was amazing. I still have issues, but each time I see him, he peels back more than I could ever think...like layers on an onion. I will continue to see him for as long as I need. He is kind and gentle and ethical. And compassionate. Thank you, Dr. Short. TD, Scottsdale.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Our whole family is healthier and happier thanks to Dr. Short's excellent care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Short is a an exceptionally compassionate and wise therapist. His expertise and insight have allowed my family to transform our lives and face difficulties with great confidence and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

An exceptional therapist who I would recommend without reservations. If you need tools to help you navigate crisis you have found the right doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Excellent! You will thank God you met this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][290728].votes_count ]]