Rate Dr. Daniel N. Short Ph.D.

Dr. Daniel N. Short Ph.D.'s Ratings

Although I am still working with Dr. Short, the immediate affect he had on me more than a year ago was amazing. I still have issues, but each time I see him, he peels back more than I could ever think...like layers on an onion. I will continue to see him for as long as I need. He is kind and gentle and ethical. And compassionate. Thank you, Dr. Short. TD, Scottsdale.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Our whole family is healthier and happier thanks to Dr. Short's excellent care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Short is a an exceptionally compassionate and wise therapist. His expertise and insight have allowed my family to transform our lives and face difficulties with great confidence and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

An exceptional therapist who I would recommend without reservations. If you need tools to help you navigate crisis you have found the right doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Excellent! You will thank God you met this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][290728].votes_count ]]