Dr. Harry L. Weisenfeld

Dr. Harry L. Weisenfeld

Rate Dr. Harry L. Weisenfeld

Dr. Harry L. Weisenfeld's Ratings

Dr.Weisenfeld has been my dentist for over 25 years!!! I am proud to smile and show my teeth off!! Hes an amazing dentist and i would highly recommend him for his concern and his work!! D.S

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

Money hungry! Not considerate for punctuality. At least an extra 30-40 minute wait to your scheduled appt ALWAYS!!! Weisenfeld is too good to perform services for patients with coverage...which by the way is their main source of income! Look elsewhere!!!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

I THINK IT'S SAD TO HEAR THAT MY KIDS DENTIST IS NOT LIKED. WE LOVE THIS DENTIST AND STAFF. MY KIDS ARE NOT SHY TO SAY THEY DO NOT LIKE SOMEONE AND DOES NOT EVER WANT TO GO BACK. MY KIDS HAVE BEEN GOING TO THIS OFFICE FOR 4 YEARS. MY DAUGHTER AND SON ENJOY GOING EVERY TIME. IT'S NOT EXPENSIVE AT ALL. I ALWAYS FEEL WELCOME AND STAFF WORKS WITH YOU FOR LAST MINUTE RESCHEDULES. PLEASE DONT BASE YOUR JUDGEMENTS ON THESE BAD EXPERIENCES. I PROMISE THERE ARE MORE GOOD THEN WHAT IS BEING PORTRAYED.

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Weisenfeld is money hungry. He is always forcing procedures that are not necessary and more expensive. I just found out he will not see me because he does not work with the material that is covered under my insurance. He will not work with any silver fillings or crowns. His associates are there for that. I saw 2 associates, one with terrible beside manner and the other I had to get 10 shots of novocaine for a small filling. When I explained that I will be looking for a different dentist I was told that would be fine. N

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag

Very light touch. Office people are pretty bad but the Dr is great!

Submitted June 9, 2010 | flag

One of the dentists in his office totally ruined my healthy teeth. I will never ever forget this dental visit where my healthy teeth were drilled for no apparent reason and have left me with severe sensitivity and it's now 3 months later.

Submitted April 8, 2010 | flag

I do not recommend this dentist. One dentist bonded a front tooth and in two days it changed color. Weisenfeld himself looked at it and felt it didn't look great but would charge me to fix it. They don't take care of you...they are really about the $$$$$$

Submitted Dec. 27, 2008 | flag

this doctor do not hel you with your dental insurance he like to bill you instead the insurnce dont help you at all

Submitted Oct. 25, 2008 | flag

This is the absolute worst dentist's office I have ever gone to. Staff is very rude and obnoxious with an extreme attitude. The dentists are horrible, I had to go back 5 different times to get a crown made correctly. All the work that I had done needs to be done over. Also, they over bill for their services, someone should really report this office.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2008 | flag

He worked on a tooth,then sent me to a surgeon,then to another. Now i have a major problem,and he wont touch me,in concern of a law suit. If he did his job in the first place,i wouldn't be needing a lawyer now.

Submitted July 16, 2008 | flag