Dr. Janice L. Keyes

Website:
Practice: Centreville Family Practice
Hospital:
Phone:703-631-0331
Med. School:Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Janice L. Keyes has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5508095
03/06/14 5 5 5 5 Dr Keyes has been our family doctor for 22 years. She is brilliant, dedicated and briskly caring. My children preferred her to their pediatricians as they reached middle school because she always treated them like adults, and are still going to her now that they are young professionals. My husband and I drive 60 miles to make our annual appointments with her because the relationship is so important to us.
Respond

04/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Janice" to "Janice L."
RID: 2537044
21/01/13 3 3 5 5 Dr Keyes is a wonderful doctor - extremely knowledgable, compassionalte and caring. However, it is now impossible to get an appointment with her since she has taken on her old partner's patients when he retired last year. So now instead of waiting 3 - 7 days to get an appointment with her, you have to wait 2 months to get an appointment which just isn't realistic when you are sick and need to see a doctor. Additionally, the wait for a physical is over 3 months!!! This just doesn't seem fair to her regular patients who have chosen to see her for years and now have been bumped out of the picture by new patients that weren't hers in the first place. This is a terrible shame and a very sad situation because I now need to find a new doctor:(  Respond
RID: 1721040
23/02/12 5 3 5 5 Terrific physician! Incredibly knowledgeable, well respected by other doctors, great bedside manner. Takes time to listen, asks the right follow up questions.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1353912
03/02/11 5 3 5 5 Dr. Keyes is an excellent doctor. After numerous issues with my previous general practitioners inattentiveness I switched to Dr. Keyes a few years ago. I then moved about an hour away but still travel to Dr. Keyes as I don't think I could find a better doctor. She is attentive, remembers your personal history, and spends as much time discussing issues with you as you feel you need. Unlike my last doctor who spoke down to me as if I was a 5yo Dr. Keyes recognizes that I am a medical professional as well with input and appropriate terminology. The only negative is that you will usually wait about 20minutes past your appointment time so you need to have some flexibility, but it is worth the wait and I believe most of the appointment time discrepancies are due to the fact that she takes each individual patient as her priority and spends the appropriate amount of time with them as it should be when you are taking responsibility for someones health.
RID: 1175358
24/05/10 5 4 5 5 She is very good. She makes you feel like more than just another patient.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1144276
07/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Keyes practices medicine in a knowledgeable and professional manner. She is intelligent, stays current with medical practices and procedures, and cares deeply for her patients.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 857771
09/04/09 5 3 5 5 Dr keyes is fantastic! She is friendly and answers all questions. She never appears rushed. She is fully attentive and thorough, leaving no stones unturned in a diagnosis. I have been going to Dr. Keyes for 18 years, and other than her partner, Dr. Bowles, would be hard pressed to find a general practitioner I trusted more.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 654387
01/08/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Keyes is great! She's personable and takes her time with you. You can tell that she is an experienced family doctor who is very thorough, careful and consciencious. I'm so glad we are patients in her practice.