Rate Dr. Norman Mutchnick

Dr. Norman Mutchnick's Ratings

Dr. Mutchnick treated me like I was a long time patient of his the first time I met him. He was very concerned about me and scheduled my gall bladder surgery within a week. The office was very helpful and kept me informed every step of the way. He stepped in to check on me before my surgery and followed up with me while I was in recovery. My follow up appointment with him a week later was very pleasant. I healed just as he told me I would. He is an excellent physician. I can tell the surgery center nurses all respect him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Waited in office for hour to see him. Then during the exam his cell rang and answered and took the personal call and left the room. He talked outside my door, so I heard it that was a friend not a patience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Phenomenal surgeon and staff! I had my first surgery ever today where Dr. Mutchnick removed my gallbladder. He was patient and let me ask any questions and was very sensitive to the fact it was my first surgery. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

was fantastic in removing a benign tumor from my breast. He made a terrifying situation better with his professionalism and care. Barely a scar 2 years later. wonderful bedside manner, office staff was polite and helpful. Would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

Great doctor, great bedside manners. The best surgeon. Great person

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2007

He really made me feel comfortable about the surgery he was doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2007

Very nice gentleman with a genuine desire to help his patients. He's such a cute man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011500].votes_count ]]