Rate Dr. Norman Mutchnick

Dr. Norman Mutchnick's Ratings

Dr. Mutchnick treated me like I was a long time patient of his the first time I met him. He was very concerned about me and scheduled my gall bladder surgery within a week. The office was very helpful and kept me informed every step of the way. He stepped in to check on me before my surgery and followed up with me while I was in recovery. My follow up appointment with him a week later was very pleasant. I healed just as he told me I would. He is an excellent physician. I can tell the surgery center nurses all respect him.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Waited in office for hour to see him. Then during the exam his cell rang and answered and took the personal call and left the room. He talked outside my door, so I heard it that was a friend not a patience.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

Phenomenal surgeon and staff! I had my first surgery ever today where Dr. Mutchnick removed my gallbladder. He was patient and let me ask any questions and was very sensitive to the fact it was my first surgery. I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

was fantastic in removing a benign tumor from my breast. He made a terrifying situation better with his professionalism and care. Barely a scar 2 years later. wonderful bedside manner, office staff was polite and helpful. Would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 24, 2007 | flag

Great doctor, great bedside manners. The best surgeon. Great person

Submitted May 13, 2007 | flag

He really made me feel comfortable about the surgery he was doing.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2007 | flag

Very nice gentleman with a genuine desire to help his patients. He's such a cute man!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2006 | flag