Rate Dr. Michael R. Spindel

Dr. Michael R. Spindel's Ratings

Dr. Spindel performed my Tummy Tuck 8 days ago. I had a lot of scarring from a car accident from 20 years ago. He was informative and honest, saying he may not be able to get all of them. I was very nervous and didn't know what to expect but went in with the hopes that it couldn't look any worse. The 1st time I saw my stomach I was in shock, couldn't believe what I was seeing. The nurse said I think it looks awesome, I said, No you all, I'm gonna cry. I was so happy. It still hasn't sunk in yet that I'm looking at myself. I would recommend him to anyone without a doubt. I only wish I had went to him 1st. His nurse MJ goes above and beyond to cover any concerns you may have or questions. They let you know exactly what to expect and are very honest.Very talented surgeon. He's the 3rd plastic surgeon I've had work from since this accident and my only regret is not going to him first!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

Awsome tattaas done by a competent surgeon who treats you nas a friend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

The whole experience was positive. Very realistic explanations. I love my new breasts. Would recommend to anyone. Hint: Ask to speak with MJ first for great information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

My breast augment came out perfect. The whole experience was positive and I would highly recommend Dr. Spindel for any cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

Spindel performed my breast augmentation. I was satisfied with the results at first, however I did get a contracture in the left implant. I went to him early, he stated there was nothing wrong with the left implant. he stated the right implant had dropped. He stated nothing could be done, but he would tack up the right implant so it would look like the left one. A couple of months later, the implant still looked the same, but became very firm. He stated I had a Stage 2 contracture in the L Breast. He stated repairing it would be very difficult and I could end up with drains, the cost would be over 3000.00 to repair one implant, and more if he damaged the actual implant. He also stated if it had been treated earlier, it would be a very easy procedure that could be done in his office.....so, why didn't he do that the first time I went to him with this problem??? Stay away from this doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

I had breast augmentation surgery and they are amazing. They look so real that most people cannot tell. I had no bruising or swelling after surgery and very minimal pain. Dr. Spindel, MJ and Tom are great and extremely helpful. I am very pleased with my results and would recommend him to anyone!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

I am very displeased with results from lipo I had done in 2005. I am still living with this nightmare. I guess that's what happens when one doesn't do their homework. Please be careful when choosing a surgeon and don't be afraid to ask questions or ask to see more pictures other than the same one they keep showing. I've learned my lesson and am now in the process of trying to find a surgeon who can help fix my "rippling" stomach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

He and his staff were very helful and had a wonderful bedside manner, i would definately use him again if any desired surgery were needed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

I had vaginal reconstructive surgery. He was awesome. It looks so normail. No pain and very helpful and knowledgable about worries and questions I had. MJ his assistant is a total sweetheart and very helpful herself. They are there for you 24/7 which you don't find much. I couldn't be happier with the results

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

He did a phenomenal job with my breast augumentation. I highly recommend him & will see him should I desire to have any additional work done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011509].votes_count ]]