Rate Dr. Ronald Laub

Dr. Ronald Laub's Ratings

i was treated very well. i highly recommend dr. laub and adam his nurse practitioner. very kind and understanding staff. i thank them for making me feel cared for. they are awesome. susan d.

Submitted June 22, 2014 | flag

I agree with all the negative remarks made about Dr. Laub. He was rude, condescending and his office is run like nothing I've ever seen. Won't accept checks, Must pay the full amount up front!! My friend is in much worse shape than I am and she was reduced to tears from the way she was talked to, also made to feel like a junkie and then dismissed when she had to cancel an appointment. I would rather be a junkie than to have any contact with this office or this doctor again. Two treatments and no relief either! I have good insurance, but that seems to be irrelevant to these people. Most unprofessional medical practice I've ever seen.

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

I had been to many specialists with little hope that anyone could take the pain away. He impressed me at my first office visit. Dr. Laub listened & really cared about my situation. He understood how frustrated I had become having no relief after all this time. He gave me hope & help right away! Infact he has accomplished more in thre-four months then any doctor has done for me in 18 months. He helped me get off all the narcotics, then gave me other alternatives and suggestions that made sense. The staff was very caring & the office clerk, who handle the insurance company, worked extremely hard to get procedures approved. Dr. Laub was reassuring, that if I followed his instructions, my life would become better. He even took the time to call & check on me at home. He is extremely professional & the most caring doctor I've seen in a long time, funny also. I highly recommend this doctor and staff. There is light at the end of my tunnel! Thanks you!

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

My first time to do an online review.The experience was so HORRIBLE I felt I must warn others. As another reviewer I was helping my elderly father.We were denied a follow up visit by the office staff even after explaining we'd driven 2+ hours for a confirmed appt.They said our credit card was declined and refused to re-run it or check further. It has been used 15 minutes prior and was used again 30 minutes later with NO PROBLEM.We were basically asked to leave the office & told we'd have to call back in and reschedule. They were rude, uncaring a picture of unprofessionalism. HORRIBLE. When we had seen the doctor at the previous appt for epidural, he was condescending, and uncaring. My father has suffered major complications from the epidural and now has been refused an appointment, cost 4 hours and gas of the round trip to and from. We are going elsewhere and will be alerting the Colorado Medical Assc. Please look elsewhere for a care. These folks are a disgrace.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

I came from out of town to take care of 90-yr. old uncle. Had the appt. for a month. Was treated by physians group in PA for a yr. Dr. Laub is the most arrogant, rude doctor I have ever encountered in my 64 yrs. He criticized my previous doctors (7 of them). He is the type of doctor that makes you never want to see another one. His not taking me as a patient has caused me great problems and may have to leave area.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag

This is one pain doctor you need to be careful of if you choose to go to him. He is short-tempered, sometimes rude, and has a tendency to yell at you if you irritate him. He is also quick to fire you as a patient.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Laub and PA Dave Faron treated me well. I am much better from low back pain after spinal surgery and am weaning my medications steadily. I have stopped smoking and am more and more active. Thanks to the entire staff. JT

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag

DR Laub is very rude has a very short temper and spoke to me like I was a junkie. I have only been on pain meds when I broke my neck other than that never on meds or drugs of any type.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag

I've been to multiple physicians of various specialties,one of whom totally overlooked my beginning complaints in 2006 & 2007,the rest of whom were totally unable to help me with my severe idiopathic peripheral neuropathy. Dr. Laub is the only one who really listened to me and believes he may be able to help me. I'm a 59-YOF in constant agony,unable to do much of anything for myself (unable to walk, drive, or do other activities of daily living), who until several months ago, felt hopeless and useless. Although not better yet,Dr. Laub has given me hope and a "light at the end of the tunnel" and has convinced me that if I do what he advises,along with the procedures/surgeries he has planned,I do have new hope of at least partial recovery. I'll write more after the one,maybe two surgeries have been completed. He and his office staff have always treated me with the utmost respect and courtesy. He listens to me, and I would RECOMMEND DR. LAUB to anyone with chronic severe pain. More later.

Submitted June 24, 2010 | flag

I was a 22 yr. old student at a university in NH when I met Dr. Laub. I had a hand/wrist problem in my dominant hand (left) that was unable to be diagnosed. After a wrong surgery and going from hang surgeon to hand surgeon, a surgeon at Layeh Clinic recommended him. I had lost total use of my hand. I was in casts to immobalize for the previous 6 months. My pain I was having was inhumane on top being unable to use it. I wanted to die at times. Dr Laub took me on as a personal challenge I think. I was so young with so much hope. I told him I would give half my future earnings to have my hand back. He went right to trying his very best. He did a n. block on the back of my hand with no success. I went home and received a call at 5AM the next morning. he asked how I was and then told me,"I've got it". He did a median n. block and it was like a vice had been lifted. I cried. He contact an incredible FEMALE surgeon/got me rushed to surgery the next day. 5 years later I got my entire hand back

Submitted Feb. 28, 2009 | flag