You may also like

Rate Dr. Ronald Laub

Dr. Ronald Laub's Ratings

Interventional Pain Management - Dr. Laubs Office is truly one of the worst places I have ever been to. The staff at this office is the rudest staff I have ever dealt with. The doctor & PA's are so uncaring and unkind. You will not be treated with dignity or respect by this doctors office. I wish I would have read the reviews before going to this doctors office. It's not easy to get an appointment even in an emergency. You will be stuck waiting for up to an hour or more frequently. Then during your appointment staff will knock on the door and before they are acknowledged they will barge right in. With the door open people walking by, staff and other patients can then see in the room. I don't like everyone seeing my business. Very unprofessional! You will be rushed through your appointment even though you are paying big money to be there and for their time. They don't care about their patients at all. Terrible, terrible doctors office. They are more concerned with money than their patients. Dr. Laub is a jerk, his ego is out of this world. He's very rude and not on the same level as his patients. You see the physicians assistant 99% of the time. And the PA's change all the time. The new PA's don't take the time to read your chart so it's like starting over with a new doctor every time there's a new PA which is quite often. And when you do transfer to another doctor and try to get your medical records from them they get even worse. If you're looking for a doctor I don't recommend Dr. Laub or Interventional Pain Medicine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

i was treated very well. i highly recommend dr. laub and adam his nurse practitioner. very kind and understanding staff. i thank them for making me feel cared for. they are awesome. susan d.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

I agree with all the negative remarks made about Dr. Laub. He was rude, condescending and his office is run like nothing I've ever seen. Won't accept checks, Must pay the full amount up front!! My friend is in much worse shape than I am and she was reduced to tears from the way she was talked to, also made to feel like a junkie and then dismissed when she had to cancel an appointment. I would rather be a junkie than to have any contact with this office or this doctor again. Two treatments and no relief either! I have good insurance, but that seems to be irrelevant to these people. Most unprofessional medical practice I've ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2011534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I had been to many specialists with little hope that anyone could take the pain away. He impressed me at my first office visit. Dr. Laub listened & really cared about my situation. He understood how frustrated I had become having no relief after all this time. He gave me hope & help right away! Infact he has accomplished more in thre-four months then any doctor has done for me in 18 months. He helped me get off all the narcotics, then gave me other alternatives and suggestions that made sense. The staff was very caring & the office clerk, who handle the insurance company, worked extremely hard to get procedures approved. Dr. Laub was reassuring, that if I followed his instructions, my life would become better. He even took the time to call & check on me at home. He is extremely professional & the most caring doctor I've seen in a long time, funny also. I highly recommend this doctor and staff. There is light at the end of my tunnel! Thanks you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

My first time to do an online review.The experience was so HORRIBLE I felt I must warn others. As another reviewer I was helping my elderly father.We were denied a follow up visit by the office staff even after explaining we'd driven 2+ hours for a confirmed appt.They said our credit card was declined and refused to re-run it or check further. It has been used 15 minutes prior and was used again 30 minutes later with NO PROBLEM.We were basically asked to leave the office & told we'd have to call back in and reschedule. They were rude, uncaring a picture of unprofessionalism. HORRIBLE. When we had seen the doctor at the previous appt for epidural, he was condescending, and uncaring. My father has suffered major complications from the epidural and now has been refused an appointment, cost 4 hours and gas of the round trip to and from. We are going elsewhere and will be alerting the Colorado Medical Assc. Please look elsewhere for a care. These folks are a disgrace.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2011532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

I came from out of town to take care of 90-yr. old uncle. Had the appt. for a month. Was treated by physians group in PA for a yr. Dr. Laub is the most arrogant, rude doctor I have ever encountered in my 64 yrs. He criticized my previous doctors (7 of them). He is the type of doctor that makes you never want to see another one. His not taking me as a patient has caused me great problems and may have to leave area.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2011531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

This is one pain doctor you need to be careful of if you choose to go to him. He is short-tempered, sometimes rude, and has a tendency to yell at you if you irritate him. He is also quick to fire you as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2011530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2011

Dr. Laub and PA Dave Faron treated me well. I am much better from low back pain after spinal surgery and am weaning my medications steadily. I have stopped smoking and am more and more active. Thanks to the entire staff. JT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2010

DR Laub is very rude has a very short temper and spoke to me like I was a junkie. I have only been on pain meds when I broke my neck other than that never on meds or drugs of any type.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2010

I've been to multiple physicians of various specialties,one of whom totally overlooked my beginning complaints in 2006 & 2007,the rest of whom were totally unable to help me with my severe idiopathic peripheral neuropathy. Dr. Laub is the only one who really listened to me and believes he may be able to help me. I'm a 59-YOF in constant agony,unable to do much of anything for myself (unable to walk, drive, or do other activities of daily living), who until several months ago, felt hopeless and useless. Although not better yet,Dr. Laub has given me hope and a "light at the end of the tunnel" and has convinced me that if I do what he advises,along with the procedures/surgeries he has planned,I do have new hope of at least partial recovery. I'll write more after the one,maybe two surgeries have been completed. He and his office staff have always treated me with the utmost respect and courtesy. He listens to me, and I would RECOMMEND DR. LAUB to anyone with chronic severe pain. More later.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011527].votes_count ]]