Rate Dr. Edward M. Lang

Dr. Edward M. Lang's Ratings

Caring, kind, knowledgeable doctor. I have had two successful foot surgeries with Dr. Lang: first the left and then I went in to have the right corrected. I found Dr. Lang by asking around town ... His name kept coming up so I decided to meet with him. The rest is history,.. and he will be my foot doc for life. His offices are really nice. His staff is professional and go above and beyond what you find in medicine today. He uses a lot of diagnostic technology, and once found a tiny piece of what we guessed was dog hair embedded in my foot...I thought it was maybe a wart or infection of some sort, but within minutes we could see it on his ultrasound and it out of my foot within minutes. He is a really great person and I was happy to see City Business honor him this year as their Healthcare Hero. I hope he reads this and knows how much his patients love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Read a few reviews here over the past month, in hopes of finding a new doctor to look at a my daughter's feet, which have been seen by several other podiatrist and one orthopedist. Well , the front desk was a dream to speak with, and got us in quickly. The "NOPA" girls as they call themselves, or "The NOPA Team, as Dr. Lang calls them , were so adorable, They babysat our infant for 30 minutes while we went in to see the doctor. Well, Dr. Lang nailed it. He didn't tell us it was growing pangs that she would grow out of her discomfort, and he didn't write us off as hysterical parents. He listened. He brainstormed with us and sent us for further testing. I was taken a back by his warmth and realness. When he called us with the results, he told me what he would do if this were his child ( and he has five!). He treated us like we had known him his whole life. He is just so very nice. After all of this, he opted not to perform our child's recommended surgery because he felt there was a doctor at Children's Hospital who might know more than he, and have more experience with this particular case. Today, they collaborated, and Doctor Lang was right on the money with his diagnosis. This is not the usual medical office, and this is not your typical Doctor. We remain grateful to Dr. Lang and the entire staff at the New Orleans Podiatry Associates office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I think Dr. Edward Lang must be the foot surgeon to the stars! Every time I am in his office there are celebrities. In the year I have been seeing him, I have literally sat next to a saints player, a local reality star, and a few months ago, a NOLA newscaster. When I was there last week, I sat across from a Hollywood actress who was patiently waiting to see him. Dr. Lang is cool beans.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2614598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Warmest office in the city! Dr. Lang is so personable and knowledgable,. He never talks down to me and takes the time to make sure I understand my treatment options. Dr. Lang is hands down the best surgeon in this area.. My feet look amazing and I hardly have a scar. I recommend all my friends and family to New Orleans Podiatry Associates and no one has ever been disappointed .The office is beautiful and the staff is super friendly. I have never had to wait more than 20 minutes to be seen.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][291128].votes_count ]]