Dr. ARUL DORAISWAMY

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 12/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. ARUL DORAISWAMY has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Anesthesiologist-related: pain relief for surgery, anesthesia
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

07/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 5433995
29/04/14 1 4 4 5 Doctor D is the best and has helped me tremendously and I would not change doctors for nothing. The only problem is his new assisting doctor, she is a ruthless ****. Sorry doctor D  Respond
RID: 5221874
04/03/14 5 5 5 5 I started seeing Dr. D. four years ago for a 37 year rheumatoid arthritis disease. My pain is barely manageable, yet from the first day, he and his assisting doctors have given the BEST of care and he performs all surgical procedures to manage pain other than medications. It is through his care that my daily life is bearable. His staff is always competent and able to assist with insurance billing and scheduling.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 3655225
14/01/14 5 4 5 5 He keeps you informed of your procedure and very willing to answer questions. He and his staff have always made me feel comfortable. I would recommend Dr D. To everyone he is a great Dr nice guy and i will NOT go anywhere else...
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2918028
17/10/13 5 5 5 5 Very smart and personable. Pain has vanished after intervention. I am very very please and happy.
Insurance: AARP
See Responses
RID: 1820900
29/03/12 5 5 5 5 I have been with Dr D for 2 1/2yrs. He has been wonderful. I've had back pain, hip &leg and neck pain. He has addressed all and helped in all areas. He's patient and never rushes you. After having a bad experince with another pain mgmt doctor in Hemet I would never go to anyone else. I highly recommend him. He always goes the extra mile for you.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1694201
23/01/12 5 5 5 5 I recomend this doctor to everyone. He has such empathy for his patients, and the best bed side manor. He talks to you and takes his time to explain so you understand your care/treatment. His staff is kind and friendly also. Wish there were more doctor offices with doctors and staff like them around.
Insurance: Pacificare
Paid (or co-pay): $50
RID: 1644925
27/11/11 5 5 5 5 The best pain doctor in Southern California. Trained at UCSF so he is very knowledgeable about the most cutting edge technology. My pain has been very well managed since seeing Dr. D.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 1450504
26/05/11 5 4 5 5 He was extremely friendly and listened to me with respect not superiority.
Insurance: Pacificare