Dr. ANMAR A. MANSOUR

Rate Dr. ANMAR A. MANSOUR

Dr. ANMAR A. MANSOUR's Ratings

She is AMAZING. Besides being a great Dr. She treats you like no other doctor would. Caring, loving and patient. And really sweet to me.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Mansour! She is very attentive and informative. She is also amazing with two year old that accompanies me on my pre-natal appointments. Wish I would have been in San Diego and had her as a Dr. with my other three children.

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

I finally found this dr after trying two different ones for my pregnancy and i was about ready to give up. Her office is amazing it is so beautiful and clean ive never seen a doctors office so pretty before. The office staff is friendly and its usually the same girls behind the counter which is nice because they get to know your medical needs and requirements instead of having a huge office staff and no one seems to know whats going on with you. Dr mansour is such a sweet doctor she goes over everything and really takes the time for you to ask any questions. She asks me atleast three different times at my prenatal appointments and it really makes me feel like she cares which she does. Im very happy for her to be my doctor during my pregnancy. I hope this helps anyone looking for an obgyn and im a very picky person.

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

very nice office , i have not seen such a beautiful office in my life , the doctor is very smart , great surgeon , she spend so much time with me every visit , I so her for my first pregnancy and she delivered me and im seeing her again for my second pregnancy , my sister also is seeing her . it was an amazing experience to see only one doctor and delivered by the same doctor , she is on call 24/7 unless she is out of town , she returned my calls on the same day . she is amazing

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag