Rate Dr. Wai S. LEE

Dr. Wai S. LEE's Ratings

This Doctor has Terrible communication skills. He always rushes through with exam . Doesn't provide feedback.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Scheduled surgery right away. No followup unless asked. Does not communicate. 1-2 week recovery has now been over a month. Said he didn't believe me that I was still in pain and prescribed anxiety pills instead of taking care of the problem. When I got a second opinion, I was told the surgery shouldn't have even taken place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

This doctor rushed me through my medial exam and determined that I needed surgery without going over my any of my medical chart from my primary physician. After the surgery he and his office forgot about to follow up with an exam for me until I reminded them. Since the surgery I have never been the same health wise. He has little or no interest after his surgeries with patients. Might be in for the big financial payoff with all his surgeries. Makes a person wonder if they truly needed surgery. His staff is young and fails to call patients and makes you wait forever in the waiting room. Never acknowledging there patients immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][291633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2012

Doesn't return calls. And had to do surgery twice . Recovery was to be 1-2 weeks now it's at4 months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][291632].votes_count ]]