Rate Dr. Gordon R. Klatt

Dr. Gordon R. Klatt's Ratings

Dr. Klatt's staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Klatt, himself, seems to be a very knowledgeable, compassionate, conservative physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

This staff was so uncaring. Forgot to schedule preop. Forgot to refer to onocologist. Every time I would call to ask they would say wait forost op appt. We I finally got referred the oncologist and radiologist said I shouldn't have waited so long. I have had ptoblems ever since my surgery and it has been a year. Please avoid this doctor he is knowledgable but staff is rude,uncaring, and forgetful. If you have cancer like I do this will hender your recovery because I was not looked after properly I lost my battle with cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I used to have Dr Klatt as my colo rectal Dr. How lucky I was, but his practice no longer takes my insurance. I miss his expert work, compassion, and care. I miss him, and wish the best 4 him and his practice. Definetly would recommend! Thanks for your hard superior work, best of luck. sincerely David McCormick

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

I have not experienced such a lack of compassion from a nurse before or since. It is because of her presence and influence in Dr. Klatt's office that I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Completely missed the post-op complication I developed after surgery of an anal fissure. Had to go to another colorectal surgeon for the correct diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2011

Dr. K is best-of-class bar none! Very patient and competitent in all his explanations. A very understanding doctor throughout! He removed ten inches of my large colon in August, 2009 and kept in step with me every minute of the recovery. I couldn't have asked for more from a surgeon. I thank God for his magnificant skills and matchless overall care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2009

I WENT TO DR KLATT FOR A SECOND OPINION AFTER BEING TOLD BY THE FIRST DOCTOR (WHO EXPLAINED MY CONDITION SO FAST & UNFEELING TO ME THAT IT SCARED ME & CAUSED ME TO DO NOTHING AT THAT TIME. SHE WAS IN A HURRY). DR KLATT WAS EXTREMELY SENSITIVE & CARING WITH HIS EXPLANATION. BEFORE LEAVING HIS OFFICE MY SURGERY TO REMOVE MY BOWEL WAS IN THE WORKS. THIS TYPE OF SURGERY WAS QUITE A BLOW TO ME MENTALLY & VERY UNCOMFORTABLE TO TALK ABOUT. HE DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB WITH ME AND TODAY MY QUALITY OF LIFE HAS IMPROVED 100%. DR KLATT HAS CONVINCED ME IT'S NOT THE WORSE THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO A PERSON IN THERE LIFETIME. BECAUSE OF HIM AND HIS OUTSTANDING KNOWLEDGE IN THIS FIELD OF WORK, MY LIFE HAS PICKED UP WERE I LEFT OFF BEFORE THIS TERRIBLE, PAINFUL ORDEAL STARTED. HE HAS A LOT OF CLASS & IS A TOP NOTCH SURGEON. I CONSIDER HIM THE BEST! THANK-YOU AGAIN DR KLATT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2008

Dr. Klatt literally saved my life after another Doctor botched a surgery, leaving me with a hole in my bowel and peritonitis. He came in and made the repair and then headed up the team that pulled me through. He was always very kind and competent and inspired confidence through what was a positively horrific experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2006

Was treated for Hemorrhoids that I'd had for several years, gradually getting worse. Within a year, they were 100% under control. Klatt's approach was conservative, gradually getting more aggressive. I didn't require surgery and I am glad we didn't have to pursue that route.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2006

I don't know how I got so lucky in having Dr. Klatt being my surgeon. He is what all doctors should strive to be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011764].votes_count ]]