Rate Dr. Michael J. Shustyk

Dr. Michael J. Shustyk's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Submitted July 12, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Shustyk's for as long as he has been practicing in Hasbrouk Heights, NJ. He and his staff are very courtious, friendly and helpful. I have chronic lower back pain due to bulging, herniated and fragmented discs. Dr. Shustyk's treatments have eased my lower back pain and enabled me to function normally. I am an avid golfer and because of Dr. Shustyk's treatments, I am still able to play the game I love.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

I went to him based on the other rating, but I think this he must have posted it himself. He is awful. I was going and never felt better, sometime worst. He didn't "crack" my spine of neck. He hit me with some kind of staple-like gun and put som e wires on me and disappeared. Want an amazing doctor, go to Dr. Demetri Memaris in hackensack. Now he's a 5 star doctor!!

Submitted Dec. 27, 2012 | flag

Great doctor!! Sweet, and friendly. Definitely knows how to make you feel comfortable. Explains everything he is going to do and is very gentle.. He listens to you which is very important. Today was my first time in his office and I like it very much. Staff is great also.. Can wait to follow up

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Shustyk is very good chiropractor the best I have ever been to. He is great for diagnosing your problem, very gentle. If your appointment is at 5:00 you go right in a treatment and your out by 5:30 you never have to wait. The office staff is so pleasant and personable. This is one kind of doctor I look forward to going to. Definetly 5 stars.

Submitted March 5, 2011 | flag

Great doctor. No complaints! Very professional & good bedside manner.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2010 | flag

Great Doctor, friendly staff, clean office. Good hours. Works with alot of insurances. Would highly recommend Dr. Shustyk. Emergency hours available too. Off street parking which usually isn't too much of a problem.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2009 | flag

Friendly. Great hours. Participates in many insurance plans. Very professional. A+++.

Submitted April 28, 2009 | flag

Dr. Michael Shustyk is a wonderfully talented and honest chiropractor who truly cares about his patients. He won't give you the run-around with different treatments. He is dedicated to his profession and is constantly improving his skills through ongoing education. His office staff is top notch and very friendly. They will accomidate patients even if they need to stay late. Dr. Shustyk also has emergency hours. He will open up the office to see you if it's an emergency. So far, his call back time as always been under a few minutes after calling the service. I highly recommend Dr. Shustyk.

Submitted March 15, 2006 | flag