You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael J. Shustyk

Dr. Michael J. Shustyk's Ratings

I needed some advice after being diagnosed with bulging discs. Very clean office....welcoming staff....flexible hours....wonderful experience with Dr. Shustyk....A quintessential "Family Doctor"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Shustyk's for as long as he has been practicing in Hasbrouk Heights, NJ. He and his staff are very courtious, friendly and helpful. I have chronic lower back pain due to bulging, herniated and fragmented discs. Dr. Shustyk's treatments have eased my lower back pain and enabled me to function normally. I am an avid golfer and because of Dr. Shustyk's treatments, I am still able to play the game I love.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

I went to him based on the other rating, but I think this he must have posted it himself. He is awful. I was going and never felt better, sometime worst. He didn't "crack" my spine of neck. He hit me with some kind of staple-like gun and put som e wires on me and disappeared. Want an amazing doctor, go to Dr. Demetri Memaris in hackensack. Now he's a 5 star doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2012

Great doctor!! Sweet, and friendly. Definitely knows how to make you feel comfortable. Explains everything he is going to do and is very gentle.. He listens to you which is very important. Today was my first time in his office and I like it very much. Staff is great also.. Can wait to follow up

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Dr. Shustyk is very good chiropractor the best I have ever been to. He is great for diagnosing your problem, very gentle. If your appointment is at 5:00 you go right in a treatment and your out by 5:30 you never have to wait. The office staff is so pleasant and personable. This is one kind of doctor I look forward to going to. Definetly 5 stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Great doctor. No complaints! Very professional & good bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2010

Great Doctor, friendly staff, clean office. Good hours. Works with alot of insurances. Would highly recommend Dr. Shustyk. Emergency hours available too. Off street parking which usually isn't too much of a problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2009

Friendly. Great hours. Participates in many insurance plans. Very professional. A+++.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011839].votes_count ]]