Rate Dr. Randy J. Robinson

Dr. Randy J. Robinson's Ratings

Randy has been working with my daughter since March of 2013. he has been wonderful with her. He has helped her with her self esteem issues and self hurting issues. He is a very caring Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][291831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

Dr. Robinson came highly reccommended and I understand why now. He helped my son and I get through some tough times right before college. He was really helpful in focusing on teaching my son to make good decsions rather than punishing him on bad decisions. I learned a great deal about parenting and letting go. Dr. Robinson is really really good at what he does. Highly reccomend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][291830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

I saw Randy for many years and received little help. He seemed focused on making me more dependent and diminished. He told me that the best he could do is keep me out of the hospital because there was no cure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][291829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

Dr Robinson has been very helpful for my step son in long term treatment to overcome challenges with regression, disassociation and anxiety. A complex case, Dr Robinson has been stable, consistent and balanced through the chaotic times in this 15 year old's life. Our family owes a debt of gratitude to Dr Robinson! I highly recommend this professional for children as well as parents, especially in high conflict situations. Dr Robinson's even keel and calm easy going demeanor is comforting for my husband and I as parents. His advice is always very child focused and reasonable... which is a rare combination in our area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][291828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I only went once. And in my experience with these type of doctors, first impression is key. His receptionist was less than comforting and nice. She didn't even say hello. His actual office was a mess. It smelled. And was quite warm in there. I went in hoping to get a different perspective on some of the things I am struggling with, but he was quick to offer me solutions on how to fix it after only spending 45 minutes with me. This is not helpful at all, and to be honest, unrealistic. Don't believe the hype.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][291827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr Robinson has been helping my son cope with a high conflict divorce and a parent with mental illness. He's a voice of reason in the chaos and has helped my son develop more independence, confidence, and clarity. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][291826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I've referred him to several people. All positive experiences

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][291824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

I felt very Comfortable with This doctor! He performs his job with Integrity , Knowledge and Professionalism. I will continue to use his services in the future and I give him the highest recommendations!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][291825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Robinson helped my kids and I through a very difficult divorce. He was very patient and put a plan together for us so the kids, their mother and I could all work together to benefit the kids during a very volatile divorce. Highly recommend Dr. Robinson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][291823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2012

Great listener, very caring, wise counseling advice provided...Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][291822].votes_count ]]