Dr. RANDY J. ROBINSON

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 11/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. RANDY J. ROBINSON has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: what is his degree?    Email me    Answer it

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4729803
03/02/14 5 5 5 5 Randy has been working with my daughter since March of 2013. he has been wonderful with her. He has helped her with her self esteem issues and self hurting issues. He is a very caring Doctor.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 3628335
09/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Robinson came highly reccommended and I understand why now. He helped my son and I get through some tough times right before college. He was really helpful in focusing on teaching my son to make good decsions rather than punishing him on bad decisions. I learned a great deal about parenting and letting go. Dr. Robinson is really really good at what he does. Highly reccomend.
RID: 2914077
15/10/13 4 5 1 2 I saw Randy for many years and received little help. He seemed focused on making me more dependent and diminished. He told me that the best he could do is keep me out of the hospital because there was no cure.
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 2700073
03/07/13 4 5 5 5 Dr Robinson has been very helpful for my step son in long term treatment to overcome challenges with regression, disassociation and anxiety. A complex case, Dr Robinson has been stable, consistent and balanced through the chaotic times in this 15 year old's life. Our family owes a debt of gratitude to Dr Robinson! I highly recommend this professional for children as well as parents, especially in high conflict situations. Dr Robinson's even keel and calm easy going demeanor is comforting for my husband and I as parents. His advice is always very child focused and reasonable... which is a rare combination in our area.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2682609
18/06/13 1 4 2 4 I only went once. And in my experience with these type of doctors, first impression is key. His receptionist was less than comforting and nice. She didn't even say hello. His actual office was a mess. It smelled. And was quite warm in there. I went in hoping to get a different perspective on some of the things I am struggling with, but he was quick to offer me solutions on how to fix it after only spending 45 minutes with me. This is not helpful at all, and to be honest, unrealistic. Don't believe the hype.
RID: 2586304
15/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Robinson has been helping my son cope with a high conflict divorce and a parent with mental illness. He's a voice of reason in the chaos and has helped my son develop more independence, confidence, and clarity. I highly recommend him.
RID: 2387671
29/07/12 5 5 5 5 I've referred him to several people. All positive experiences  Respond
RID: 2280978
22/06/12 5 5 5 5 I felt very Comfortable with This doctor! He performs his job with Integrity , Knowledge and Professionalism. I will continue to use his services in the future and I give him the highest recommendations!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "RANDY" to "RANDY J."
RID: 1723179
26/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Robinson helped my kids and I through a very difficult divorce. He was very patient and put a plan together for us so the kids, their mother and I could all work together to benefit the kids during a very volatile divorce. Highly recommend Dr. Robinson.
RID: 1646254
29/11/11 5 5 5 5 Great listener, very caring, wise counseling advice provided...Highly recommended!
Insurance: Pacificare
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 1385294
11/03/11 3 5 5 5 Dr. Robinson has seen my son for a while now and seems to be helping him a lot. I'm glad we chose him.  Respond