Rate Dr. Rakesh Ranjan

Dr. Rakesh Ranjan's Ratings

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST DOCTOR I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN MY LIFE. HE'S FORTUNATE THAT HE HASN'T KILLED SOMEONE YET.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr ranjans for six months in the suboxone program in mentor he's mean rude and this week just discharged me and cut me off for no reason they're very unprofessional they won't even call me back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Very rude and unprofessional. Kept leaving the room and answering his cell phone during my appointment. Then the student wrote my prescription wrong and after many many calls between myself and pharmacy cannot get a hold of him to fix it. Please stay away from this place! You do not have to be treated this way!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2521710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Never see this doctor. Dismisses concerns about medications, not knowledgeable and arrogant.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2461170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Just don't go here. Save yourself from the anger he causes..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2461169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I cannot believe this doctor is still in practice!!! I see these reviews are from years ago! He is the most unprofessional doctor I've ever seen in my 44 years of life!! I will never return to his practice again!! The staff said they were running behind and I sat there for 3 hours..should have just left than! But I waited and when it was finally my turn I sat down in his office,he left the room for 20 minutes..by this time I was completely ticked off..so he comes in starts asking me questions and everytime I would be in the middle of talking to him he would interrupt me,his personal cell phone was ringing constantly and he would answer every call!!!?!!! I was like What?? He was very arrogant and did not interpret me in the right way because he was doing everything But listening to what I had to say..all said and done he totally said I was there with an agenda to obtain meds and refused to prescribe me ADD meds for my ADD that I've had my whole life! He humiliated me beyond belief!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2461167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

I am currently a patient at the Garfield hgts branch , Ive been in the soboxone program for eight months . I will be as honest as i can about Dr, Ranjans staff . Most of them are overworked and underpaid . They care very much about there patients and try to do the best the can . The secretary is Rjs personal slave and can only do so much . They really do try, we patients arent the only victms here . The staff is abused as well , ive seen it first hand . He cant even keep drs on board , my dr recently quit . Dr ranjan is a very unproffensional , he does not care at all about his patients or the people that work for them . Im waiting to walk in and there be no staff at all .i JUST RECENTLY RELASPED BECAUSE A PRE AUTHORAZATION THAT WAS NEVER CALLEDIN FOR ME . mOST ADDICTS WILL AGREE THAT THE ONE REASON WE RELAPSE IS BECAUSE OF WITHDRAWL .mY WITHDRAWL WAS DUE TO NOT HAVING MY MEDS FOR SIX DAYS , THEY DONT SKIP A DOSE , THEY SAY STAY WAY FROM TRIGGERS , WELL THEY PUT ME IN THE LINE OF DIRE

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2011928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

I took my daughter to see this doctor. He was not a good doctor! He was very disrespectful, with no regards to my opinion as a mother and nurse! I will find another doctor for my daughter. I am an educated woman and have been in the medical field for 25 years, but after our appointment I felt stupid! He has no respect for the parent or patient! He is a pill mill! I wished I would have known he was like this before subjecting my child and myself to this agony.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2011926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

This Dr is not one you want to see. The wait times are ridiculous. They rarely answer the phone and don't return messages. Typically you see a student or a assistant and dr. Ranjan sees you only long enough to sign the prescriptions. His office isnover crowded and over booked. Its obvious his biggest concern is profit and not patient satisfaction. Save your self the trouble and find another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2011922].votes_count ]]