You may also like

Rate Dr. Rakesh Ranjan

Dr. Rakesh Ranjan's Ratings

I have been a patient at the Medina office as well as the Garfield location for several years and no longer will be using their services. I NEVER get to see Dr. Ranjan himself as I've requested numerous times. Their main receptionist is extremely rude !! Ive waited as long as 2 hours past my appoi8ntment time to be seen. My meds either have been abruptly stopped or refills delayed being called in to my pharmacy leaving me without medication. Very sorry to say that this IS NOT A GOOD OR STABLE PRACTICE TO RECEIVE CARE. Save yourself a wasted trip, try another doctor..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Been a patient there for 7 years now. maybe saw the dr once. always have to wait atleast an hour to see a nurse practitioner that doesnt even listen to you. they are so inconsideret there & he just cares about money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Worst doctor I've seen in my
life save yourself the aggravation and do not waste your money or time!!!!b

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I made an app for this Dr as he is listed that he takes my insurance as a psychiatrist in my area. When I arrived on time for my first app 15mins early i was told they tell new people an app time earlier than what it really is to get them in even earlier. I ended waiting for a while as they were running behind as it was. I quickly learned that this place's business is from drug addiction treatment. As I waited, a guy at the counter was freaking out because he was on medication for months and the dr suddenly cut him off and he was angry no one would tell him what kind of side effects he would experience from stopping abruptly. That should have clued me in that this was not a good place.
The receptionist is nice and you can tell shes overworked and stressed. There also a guy receptionist who is friendly. Other than that, it seems the rest of the staff are accustomed to working with troubled addicts. Very short tempered and unhelpful. I was finally seen by an indian woman who i had a difficult time understanding through her accent. When I was asked something and i asked to repeat herself, she got noticeably irritated and short with me. When I would anwser her questions, I would get cut off repeatingly. If I would try to talk about something, she wouldnt listen or acknowledge what I was saying. Very impersonal. At no time did I actually see the Dr. She prescibed me the medication after calling Dr on the phone and telling him what she was doing. I was given an RX and then given a couple papers to sign that were poor photo copies i couldnt read. When I askd what some of the words said, she told me to go in waiting room to read it ans she'll call me back in after she had seen the next patient. I wanted to know what I was signing and she said it was saying I was given paperwork informationon about the prescription I was given.
Problem was, she didnt at first and then said she could read the info to me. I wanted the peperwork and that caused her to get impatient with me and appeared annoyed that she had to find a copy of the prescription info. Then lthe other paper was the office paperwork waiver that I would do my best to deal with my "mental illness" and agree with treatment provided by the Dr. I wasnt comfortable signing something stating I had a mental illness when my appointment was for only "ADHD". When asked about the wording of the paper, she again appeared annoyed and summed up the paper by saying its just stating I agreed with taking the medication she prescribed.
If you go to this Dr, watch and read what you sign as it does become part of your medical record which ill be available to other Dr's electronically.
This place may be good for people recovering from addictions, but if you are looking for a personable Dr who will listen to you for other concerns, you may want to look elsewhere. I will give the medication i was prescibed a try, however I will be looking for a better establishment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2662153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST DOCTOR I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN MY LIFE. HE'S FORTUNATE THAT HE HASN'T KILLED SOMEONE YET.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr ranjans for six months in the suboxone program in mentor he's mean rude and this week just discharged me and cut me off for no reason they're very unprofessional they won't even call me back!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Very rude and unprofessional. Kept leaving the room and answering his cell phone during my appointment. Then the student wrote my prescription wrong and after many many calls between myself and pharmacy cannot get a hold of him to fix it. Please stay away from this place! You do not have to be treated this way!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2521710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Never see this doctor. Dismisses concerns about medications, not knowledgeable and arrogant.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2461170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Just don't go here. Save yourself from the anger he causes..

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2461169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I cannot believe this doctor is still in practice!!! I see these reviews are from years ago! He is the most unprofessional doctor I've ever seen in my 44 years of life!! I will never return to his practice again!! The staff said they were running behind and I sat there for 3 hours..should have just left than! But I waited and when it was finally my turn I sat down in his office,he left the room for 20 minutes..by this time I was completely ticked off..so he comes in starts asking me questions and everytime I would be in the middle of talking to him he would interrupt me,his personal cell phone was ringing constantly and he would answer every call!!!?!!! I was like What?? He was very arrogant and did not interpret me in the right way because he was doing everything But listening to what I had to say..all said and done he totally said I was there with an agenda to obtain meds and refused to prescribe me ADD meds for my ADD that I've had my whole life! He humiliated me beyond belief!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2461167].votes_count ]]