Rate Dr. Rakesh Ranjan

Dr. Rakesh Ranjan's Ratings

Never see this doctor. Dismisses concerns about medications, not knowledgeable and arrogant.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

Just don't go here. Save yourself from the anger he causes..

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

I cannot believe this doctor is still in practice!!! I see these reviews are from years ago! He is the most unprofessional doctor I've ever seen in my 44 years of life!! I will never return to his practice again!! The staff said they were running behind and I sat there for 3 hours..should have just left than! But I waited and when it was finally my turn I sat down in his office,he left the room for 20 minutes..by this time I was completely ticked off..so he comes in starts asking me questions and everytime I would be in the middle of talking to him he would interrupt me,his personal cell phone was ringing constantly and he would answer every call!!!?!!! I was like What?? He was very arrogant and did not interpret me in the right way because he was doing everything But listening to what I had to say..all said and done he totally said I was there with an agenda to obtain meds and refused to prescribe me ADD meds for my ADD that I've had my whole life! He humiliated me beyond belief!!

Submitted April 19, 2014 | flag

I am currently a patient at the Garfield hgts branch , Ive been in the soboxone program for eight months . I will be as honest as i can about Dr, Ranjans staff . Most of them are overworked and underpaid . They care very much about there patients and try to do the best the can . The secretary is Rjs personal slave and can only do so much . They really do try, we patients arent the only victms here . The staff is abused as well , ive seen it first hand . He cant even keep drs on board , my dr recently quit . Dr ranjan is a very unproffensional , he does not care at all about his patients or the people that work for them . Im waiting to walk in and there be no staff at all .i JUST RECENTLY RELASPED BECAUSE A PRE AUTHORAZATION THAT WAS NEVER CALLEDIN FOR ME . mOST ADDICTS WILL AGREE THAT THE ONE REASON WE RELAPSE IS BECAUSE OF WITHDRAWL .mY WITHDRAWL WAS DUE TO NOT HAVING MY MEDS FOR SIX DAYS , THEY DONT SKIP A DOSE , THEY SAY STAY WAY FROM TRIGGERS , WELL THEY PUT ME IN THE LINE OF DIRE

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

I took my daughter to see this doctor. He was not a good doctor! He was very disrespectful, with no regards to my opinion as a mother and nurse! I will find another doctor for my daughter. I am an educated woman and have been in the medical field for 25 years, but after our appointment I felt stupid! He has no respect for the parent or patient! He is a pill mill! I wished I would have known he was like this before subjecting my child and myself to this agony.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

This Dr is not one you want to see. The wait times are ridiculous. They rarely answer the phone and don't return messages. Typically you see a student or a assistant and dr. Ranjan sees you only long enough to sign the prescriptions. His office isnover crowded and over booked. Its obvious his biggest concern is profit and not patient satisfaction. Save your self the trouble and find another doctor.

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

Patients BEWARE!!! this doctor is VERY uncaring and cold. Makes people feel EXTREMELY uncomfortable. Very judgementa. Always suspicious of people being drug addicts (no previous drug use here bit have gears from other patients that he is not understanding or sympathetic from those seeking help). Has a God complex and will not hesatate to stop necessary meds if you reschedule more than one appointment, leaving patients helpless and scared. I still see his staff, for anxiety and PTSD, but am currently seeking another psychologist. Do NOT make an appointment with this man. Huge mistake!

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

Went to see Dr. Ranjan in Garfield Hts, office was under contruction and they shouldnt even be taking appointments in that building until its finished. The office was filthy and dusty. The staff was very unprofessional and rude. While standing filling out my paper work because there was no chairs to sit in Dr. Ranjan was questioning an office worker over a file and he was very unprofessional to her. While sitting waiting for over 45 minutes and hearing other patients about waiting over 2 hours the week before and another one saying they have been waiting ove an hour I decided to leave and find another doctor. I would not recommend this doctor or any in this building. I was appalled at how everyone in office was so unprofessional and the filth of the office.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

Avoid at all costs! My teen years were made a living hell by this practice. He makes you up a new diagnosis on the spot, will say other MDs are lying about your original diagnosis (even if you were diagnosed by doctors at Akron Children's), up your meds at almost every appointment or at any sign of something being wrong, and is just down right in every sense of the word unethical and uncaring. My family was overmedicated and wrongly medicated for years, causing so many more problems than the orginal illnesses themselves. He should be out of business, charged and locked up for what he's doing. I wouldn't send lab rats to work with him. His staff is as equally uncaring and terrible as he is. It's an insult to everyone that he makes people wait hours to see him. Medicaid fraud is his middle name. JUST AVOID THIS PRACTICE!!!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2013 | flag