Rate Dr. Steven A. WALTERS

Dr. Steven A. WALTERS's Ratings

I could not be happier with the ingrown toenail removal. While it is, admittedly, an anxiety producing procedure, Dr. Walters has a very good grasp of pain management and made the process nearly painless. I will definitely be going back for any foot problems I may have in the future. His staff was helpful and friendly as well.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Walters performed a bunionectomy with osteotomy on me, and I could not have been more pleased. Everything about my experience was top-notch. Dr. Walters is a very knowledgeable, patient, kind, and empathic physician who takes the time to really listen to his patients and handle their concerns. Every aspect of my surgery from pre-op appointments, the actual surgery itself, and the follow-up care afterwards was wonderful. During these current times of stressed medical care, it is rare to find a doctor who runs his practice like the "good ol day's", but I can honestly say that Dr. Walters does so--and more! His medical assistant, Veronic, is an absolute jewel--friendly, caring, knowledgeable, and very patient-oriented. And his office assistant, Linda, always greeted me with a warm smile and was very helpful in answering insurance questions and handling my appointment requests. If you are in need of a podiatrist, I highly recommend Dr. Walters and his team. You will, without a doubt, be in the very best of care!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Walters and his staff are very professional, friendly, caring and make you feel part of the family. During the time of identifying my problem. Dr. Walter had my best interest in mind and reviewed all options before discussing surgery. Surgery performed by Dr. Walters was excellent. I felt relief as soon as I was alert. I received follow up phones calls from staff and St. David's hospital after surgery after both surgeries. I definitely recommend Dr. Walters to you for ankle problems.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2011 | flag

Amazing doctor. Understanding. Takes his time. Listens well and explains your problem very thoroughly. He was also very patient with all of my questions.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2010 | flag