Rate Dr. CHRISTOPHER J. Kane

Dr. CHRISTOPHER J. Kane's Ratings

After going to other doctors for years about a renal tumor and never being treated for it, I decided I needed to find a better doctor. I came across Dr. Kane by doing an internet search for 'top urologists' in my area and Dr. Kane came up. Setting up a consultation was easy and his staff was very friendly. I brought past imaging and reports to the consultation for his review. He sat me in front of the computer screen to show me and explain to me what I had. None of the prior doctors ever did this for me! He told me what my options were and what he recommended. After this first visit with Dr. Kane I knew I had found the best doctor. I was scheduled for robotic surgery a month later and recovered quickly. I am so thankful for Dr. Kane and his staff for taking care of me and would strongly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][291997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

I had prostate cancer and Dr. Kane was my surgeon. I HIGHLY recommend him. He is very meticulous, pays attention to detail, and is very ethical. In addition, he's a very nice person and easy to talk to. His patients are very lucky to have him as their doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][291996].votes_count ]]