Rate Dr. Dorota M. Malinowski

Dr. Dorota M. Malinowski's Ratings

Dr Malinowsi is gone! I am so sad. When I wanted to get serious about my blood sugar problem/weight loss I looked for a serious Doctor that would help me. I have lost 120 pounds. Dr Malinowsi was instrumental in that. She's amazing. 100% I hope she comes back.

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

ADC will not comment on Dr.Malanowski. They scheduled my next appt with Dr. Tran. I prefer the relationship I had with Dr. M. She really cared about me and gave me tough love advice. She was my doctor but treated like I was her friend. I will be leaving ADC as soon as I can find another doctor. Right now I feel like just another nameless face in a crowd of many patients. I am discouraged to follow my new treatment lan.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

Wish I knew where she went. Extremely thorough. Very communicative. Most doctors are brusque. She really cares about her patients.

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Malinowski is a wonderful physician!! She has been able to help my husband keep his diabetics under control and she was able to make him understand his illness and truly follow a plan to keep it under control. For years, NO ONE, before Dorota Malinowski, was able to do this for him! Dorota, if you read this note, you will hopefully realize who is the person writing it!! We are very sorry to hear you have left the ADC but hopefully you are still local, we will find out where you have gone and we will follow you. Buena Suerte!

Submitted March 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Malinowski is professional, attentive, focused, has a quick smile, and helped me relax about testing and eating. Now she's left ADC and I'd like to know where she is. I'd like to follow her, assuming the insurance works.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

My mother had an appt. w/Dr. Malinowski I went with her to the appt., she gave my mother a plan, told her to have her lab work done and her office would get back w/her in 3-4 days - THEY DID. When we left I told my REALLY LIKED HER, she may have been in a hurry but she gave you her full attention and she seemed like she cared about you. I have since started seeing Dr. Malinowski. At my FIRST appt. she actually took the time to look at my medical history, the comments,lab results and asked me questions. She noticed that I needed testing in several areas (not just for the reason I was seeing her). Dr. Malinowski cared enough about my health to make sure I did not have other health issues. Her knowledge is widespread and I count myself blessed to have found her.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

I wanted a new Doctor that would help me get my weight under control. Dr Malinowski agreed to help. She's wonderful. Highest ratings. Really smart. Tough though I'd watch out if I was going to not take care of myself!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr Malinowski is very knowledgable and very caring. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag