Rate Dr. ABRAHAM I. AWWAD

Dr. ABRAHAM I. AWWAD's Ratings

The doctor was decent but I'd honestly never go back because of his office staff. The lady up front named "Gina" is rude and very dishonest. She lied right to my face and mislead my mother about the care that was going to be happening. I tried to talk to her manager about the matter but she made up excuses about not having a manager. I tried talking to the doctor about the issue but she told me he didn't take calls and I'd have to set another appointment to talk to him (which means paying another copayment). It's not worth my money, I've learned my lesson and will never go back. Be cautious, that's my advise for future patients.

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

Absolutely wonderful. The best doctor who has ever treated me or a loved one. He explains everything, takes his time, and answers questions. I research issues which concern me and come in with detailed written questions. He loves it. He gives me detailed answers and, if he needs to research anything, he calls me the same day. My other doctors give me a couple of minutes for questions and often give vague answers; Dr. Awwad give me as much time as I need. He is the best kidney doctor, period!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2013 | flag

My mom is elderly and she just loves his manner and the way he treats her. We are very satisfied with his manner as well. He explains everything....he takes his time while doing so. He answers our questions and he does not get in a hurry and rush us when we have questions (so many do these days) Our wait is never long and his staff are helpful as well as friendly and knowledgeable. We can be critical as you have to be these days or you will be mistreated. As critical as we are, we would recommend this doctor to anyone. I noticed in the St Pete Times where he is "standing up" for our rights in these surgical facilities also. (research that!) He has actually put himself on the line for the treatment of patients in these facilities! Way to go Dr!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag