Rate Dr. Timothy M. George

Dr. Timothy M. George's Ratings

I would like to echo the previous comments. Dr George is, without doubt, the best neurosurgeon I have come across and one of the best physicians, period (and, I have been fortunate enough to come across many fine physicians in my lifetime). He just performed a chiari decompression surgery on my 19 year old and the experience could not have been better -- from the doctor's smiling personality to his clear explanations to his extensive knowledge and experience. I would travel continents to consult Dr George, but I was fortunate to have him right here in my neck of the woods :-)

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr Timothy George is one of the most amazing doctors I have EVER met. In 2004, he was the neurosurgeon who received my case for Arnold Chiari Malformation. He explained everything in perfect terms for me considering I as only 12 years old. My two daughters re at high risk of this genetic disorder and I will travel the world for him to handle their cases.

Submitted June 30, 2013 | flag

Best neurosurgeon in the state. I saw multiple doctors before having my brain tumor removed, and Dr. George was the most knowledgeable by far, and also the most friendly. He performed the surgery five years ago, and have seen him each year since for a check-up. He always remembers our last conversations, is always friendly, and always makes sure I understand what is going on and why. I trust this man with my life, and would not rely on anyone else to do the job he has.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

He is the best pediatric neurosurgeon in the state and Dell Children's Hospital was lucky to get him. He's kind, patient and very skilled. I've never met a doctor so confident and reassuring. This is the doctor you want your child to see. My son had a resistant bacterial infection in his mastoid/temporal bone. Two different ENTs performed surgery and could not rid him of this infection. By the time we got referred to Dr. George he had intracranial complications: a small hole in his dura and a sigmoid sinus thrombosis. Dr. George got all of the infection and left my son with no deficiencies. And after 6 months of antibiotics and another year to make sure the infection was gone he followed up with one more surgery (cranioplasty) to fix the small hole left in his skull. Great person, great doctor, great staff!

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

I met Dr. George when he was with Duke University. I had already been diagnosed with a spinal cord injury. My first doctor didn't explain much to me, but had no problem giving bad news and restrictions. Dr. George ordered further scans and testing before even meeting me. He spent over an hour with me, explaining the nuances of my condition, the exam results, and what to expect in the future. Dr. George changed my perspective on my condition and my life. I owe him so much.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2010 | flag