Dr. Lawrence Milne

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 22/10/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Lawrence Milne has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Vascular / Phlebologist-related: lymphatic diseases, strokes, aneurysms, varicose veins
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.7
RID: 2904102
09/10/13 5 5 5 5 For many years I suffered from ugly varicose veins that also caused me pain and burning. I thought that the only way to get rid of them was to go through a stripping surgery. I did some research on the internet and was so happy to find Dr. Milne who treats varicose veins with laser surgery instead of the traditional tripping surgery. I went through several laser procedures that lasted about an hour each. No pain, no general anesthesia. I went home the same day and could go to work on the next day. My varicose veins have vanished and my pain symptoms are gone. I wish I had known earlier that this kind of treatment is available. I would not have waited for so long. I am very happy with Dr. Milne's treatment and my end results. His office staff was also very helpful with all my concerns--very friendly and polite people. However, parking can be difficult sometimes, but who cares given the excellent treatment results.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 2487566
02/12/12 5 5 5 5 I suffered from vein disease and had leg ulcers on my ankles. I found out that Dr. Milne is a specialist that treats vein disease. He explained to me that the underlying cause of my ulcers were diseased veins and that he could help me treat veins and help my ulcers heal. He treated me with minimally-invasive procedures in his office and I did not had to go through any surgery. Procedures were not painful and after procedures I returned to my daily work on the next day. My ulcers healed and now I feel great. I can walk and exercise--something that was hard for me to imagine earlier. Dr. Milne did a great job on me. I am very happy with my results. My legs are healthy now. I highly recommend Dr. Milne to everybody who suffers from leg ulcers.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

22/10/12 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Surgeon" to "Vascular Surgeon"