Dr. John J. Jiganti

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. John J. Jiganti has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: How many total hip replacement surgeries?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

16/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.4

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "John" to "John J."
RID: 2653891
21/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Jiganti is awesome!!! Not "knife happy" and will help you without surgery if possible! Great doctor!!!
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 2569971
25/02/13 4 2 5 5 I have nothing but praise for Dr. Jiganti. He is the best in his field and I have the utmost confidence in the decisions he has made regarding my body. He repaired my rotater cuff and stepped in and cleaned up an already very complicated and previously messed up surgery by another doctor for a much needed knee repair and both were very successful. He has given me cortisone shots when I need them and has always been very honest about the status of my knees, hips, and shoulders, and what he thinks is the best path to follow to take care of myself. I would highly recommend Dr. Jiganti to anyone where his expertise is needed. He is a doctor that I can completely trust and that isn't often I can say that. Thank you Dr. Jiganti. Susan Esqueda
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2361148
13/07/12 5 4 5 5 I am so sorry the first man that commented had such a hard time. Dr. Jiganti replaced both of my husbands knees. My husband is at risk because of copd and heart problems. He is also 71 years old. I really did my home work before making an appointment with Dr. J. We are both thrilled with the results and all the profesionals we talked to at St Joe's spoke very highly of him.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1649851
01/12/11 3 1 1 3 I came to Dr. Jiganti because my insurance no longer covered my previous orthopedic surgeon. At the first visit, he used 6 year old x-rays, brought from the previous doctor and never even touched my knee. He said there was nothing he could do for me, until I suggested something to which he responded, "Yeah, I guess we could do that." Then, when I came for an injection, he didn't even do the procedure, a PA did it, even though Dr. J had indicated that it would be somewhat difficult due to my physique. I had severe pain as a result of the injection so when I came in again, he informed me that it only works in less than 50% of the people. He showed no concern for my pain and offered no treatment. I quickly found another doctor at that point.
RID: 1359803
10/02/11 5 5 5 5 Was referred to Dr. Jiganti after I fell at home and injured my leg. Ended up at the emergency room and then went to Dr. Jiganti. He was extremely kind, professional and reassuring. Took a lot of time to explain what my injury was, treatment and what my recovery time would be. Outstanding physician that I would recommend to friends and family without hesitation. We need more doctors like Dr. Jiganti
RID: 1071413
06/01/10 5 5 5 5 Put in both of my knees and was as top of the line as any MD could be. Has taken care of all the little things which made boh surgeries as enjoyable as having both knees replaced!
RID: 980874
05/09/09 5 4 5 5 Dr Jiganti did my total hip replacement surgery and I couldn't be happier. He and his staff are professional and he makes a great effort to listen to his patients. I could always rely on him to make the best judgment calls when it came to my care. I am able to do ALL the things I love again without pain because of his expertise. If you are looking for a great orthopaedic surgeon, look no further and go straight to Dr Jiganti.
RID: 630837
05/07/08 3 3 4 4 He listens and helps. He replaced my right knee. I recommend him.  Respond