Rate Dr. Richard W. POTTS

Dr. Richard W. POTTS's Ratings

Dr. Potts is incredible. Dr. Potts is a kind and caring psychologist. Honestly I had lost allot of faith in psychology and I had come to rely on psychiatrist for meds. Working with Dr. Potts has taught me the important of working closely with a psychologist and a psychiatrist as a team. Dr. Potts is working with me on issues I have had for the last 50 years. We are breaking down barriers and attacking depression and anxiety and horrible crying spells one at a time. It is critical that the psychologist you trust and he or she has to work with your psychiatrist as a team. If you have issues that require a specialized PHD then doctor Potts is your man. You can trust him to care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][292295].votes_count ]]