Rate Dr. David A. Cook

Dr. David A. Cook's Ratings

What everyone said here--brilliant, compassionate, kind. Were that all physicians were like this amazing doctor. Here's hoping that Dr. Cook NEVER retires.

Submitted June 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Cook is brilliant, sweet, knowledgeable, even helping me and other family members get to the bottom of other, non-allergic medical problems. He is a gem, and his fund of knowledge is pretty staggering. He also has humanity and kindness in spades. Dr. Cook is a superlative physician. Other physicians should take note.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2009 | flag

Excellent physician. He diagnosed my condition when several other doctors were not able to. Takes time to get to the bottom of the problem. Very nice person - treats patients with kindness and respect.

Submitted April 6, 2006 | flag

He is an outstanding doctor. Very caring and compassionate. Has gone way above and beyond the call of duty in caring for me. Dr. Cook is clear in his instructions and thorough in his assessment and treatment of problems. Dr. Cook is the benchmark by which I rate all other doctors.

Submitted March 25, 2006 | flag