Rate Dr. Robert J. Defalco

Dr. Robert J. Defalco's Ratings

Dr. DeFalco explained the procedure and spent a lot of time talking to me about recovery. He also phoned my home the following day to ensure that I was not in pain! I felt like I was his only patient.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

A broken tooth with no hope of saving it, landed me into Dr. DeFalco's office. My apprehension quickly diminished as soon as I walked into his waiting room. The friendly staff introduced themselves and I was shown into an impeccably spotless exam room. After assessing my situation, Dr. DeFalco opted for the procedure that would most likely produce the least pain and swelling post op. I was amazed that there was absolutely no pain and no need to change my plans for that evening. My follow-up visit was equally pleasant. I was very impressed with Dr. DeFalco and his staff. They are professionals that truly care about their patients. I hope I don't need more oral surgery, but if so, I feel very comfortable knowing that I have a doctor who is very capable and caring.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2013 | flag

Saw Dr defalco as an emergency swelling. I was in severe pain and almost went to the hospital. His office was able to fit me in and extract the tooth the same day. Everyone there is so pleasent, honest and made me feel at ease. The extraction was painless, he was very GENTLE and gave me detailed home care instructions. To my surprise, he even called me that night to see how I was doing. All I can say is awesome JOB and thank you so much Dr Defalco!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. DeFalco put me at ease right away. He is full of knowledge in his craft but explains it so that you have no questions and understand. He called after my procedure to see how I was feeling and at my age, with all the procedures I have had done, no doctor has ever called me to see how I was feeling. He really cares and his office staff was just as kind. The cost of what I had done was laid out for me, in plain English, and there were no surprises after all was said and done. Thank you to Dr. DeFalco for making my experience a pleasant one.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

My experience at Dr. DeFalco's office was fantastic. The office is brand new and spotless. His staff was warm and friendly. Dr. DeFalco came out in the waiting to room to introduce himself and say hello which I thought was an EXCELLENT touch. My son had his wisdom teeth pulled and was back to normal in 3 days. He even called the day after to see how he was feeling. Can't say enough nice things about my experience at this office. My friend needs to have a tooth pulled and an implant put in so she will be seeing Dr. DeFalco shortly. I will continue to recommend him to everyone I can.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. DeFalco and his staff are awesome! Not only is he skilled at his trade but he has a great personality. They even make follow-up calls to see how you're doing. I was very impressed by this. Four wisdom teeth pulled at once within 30 minutes. No pain at all and no swelling! Doesn't get better than that! I called with a question and the guy that answered was so helpful and friendly. I've been to many different doctors and DeFaclo and his staff are untouchable in every aspect of customer/patient care and satisfaction.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag