Rate Dr. Deborah A. Caserta-Brunson

Dr. Deborah A. Caserta-Brunson's Ratings

this was a living horrible nightmare that i ever experienced in my life. I should have called the police and had her arrested. She yelled and screamed at me at the top of her lungs. She made the f-you sign at my mother who was in the waiting room. She asked me what i did all day and said i should get a dog or volunteer. She didn't diagnose a UTI I had I ended up in the ER. Staff was extremely rude and unprofessional. I was putting anti-bacterial gel on my hands and she said, "were you drinking"? Would not order tests I needed done. Staff would not call me back. Heard her talking very disturbing and rude about me and other patients to her staff. I think she has deep rooted mental problems or recovery problems that she takes out on the patients. I can't figure it out, maybe the state medical board could. I hope.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr Deborah Brunson is extremely rude, condscending, she does not have manners and also discrimates patients based on weight, medical history and if they do not speak english well, which I find weird because under her listing it states, she has spanish speaking staff. When you arrive their the first thing her staff states is that they do not speak spanish.Walk away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][292450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

I missed my appointment due to Hurricane Sandy. It was supposed to be my first appointment with her and although there was no communication prior to, during, or after the storm confirming the appointment was still scheduled, they decided to ban me from making another appointment without any call to explain the situation. I'm new to ****ord but it seems that there is more of a sense of community than this..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][292449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

Been a patient for years--she is kind and caring--goes out of her way to help--tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear---follows the rules at all times--is on time and respectful---will always go back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][292448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

I went in to see Dr. Brunson for a work physical, We talked about my health and went through my charts. It was going well and she went through the entire exam. She then proceeded to tell me that everything looked great and I was healthy. She then told me to get dressed and walked out without a goodbye. I realized that I forgot to have her sign my work paper and was told by the nurse that she will bring me out the paper in the waiting room. The nurse walks out and explains that Dr. Brunson will not sign my work paper until I get bloodwork done that we had talked about 2 yrs. ago. I was so angry because she did not lead on that she wasnt going to sign my paperwork. She said I was healthy and everything looked great. I feel as if it was blackmail for me to get blood work done that was ultimately my decision. It has NOTHING to do with my work and she didn't even have the decency to talk to me herself, she sent a nurse. I will no longer be going to her for my medical services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][292447].votes_count ]]