Rate Dr. David F. Rowe

Dr. David F. Rowe's Ratings

me tell you all about my experience. I broke my back in september and I was referred to the practice in November and I first started talking shots in my back. All was fine until my six treatments were done at that time I was turned over to the nurse/practioner that was when my problems began. They started injections with nerve blockers and and started messing with my oral medications. A medication that I was taking prior to my injury for another condition that I have and they wouldn't write for the same as it was, they more or less treated as drugey and explained they couldn't fill it because flags would start flying and the drug enforcement people would shut them down, what a crock lnthe meantime I am still suffering with terrible pain. This went on for 3 months until they decided I needed a pain pump and refered me to another doctor. She started a new medication plan andas of today I am feeling a lot better. The only thing that they referred me to the other doctor.

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Dr.Rowe & staff are excellent professionals and have helped me keep my pain level at minimum for the past 2 years.

Submitted June 28, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Rowe by my family doctor. The first visit was great, he told me I had a pinched nerve in my back that was causing my pain at night. He was very friendly and explained about the nerve pain. He prescribed pain medicine for me and after taking it for a few days I called his office and spoke with his nurse and told her I could not take the pain medicine because it was making me sick. She was rude and said keep taking it until my next appointment and I could discuss it with the doctor then. No help at all. After having a ct scan I suffered from a spinal headache. I called and spoke with the same nurse again and she said I would have to wait and speak with the doctor at my appointment time. I was in severe pain and got no help at all from her. I am satisfied with the doctor but he really needs to train his nurse better! If she would have taken time to look at my chart she would have seen that I needed to see the doctor asap. I feel like I was a number and not a patient.

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr. Rowe on a referal from by my primary Dr. Ripley. I had three visits with Dr. Rowe trying different types of medications. On the fourth visit he prescribed medication that made my back pain become bearable and gave me the ability to be an active and productive. for the first time. Its great to wake up in the morning with only mild pain. Ihave had pain in my back and left leg since 2002 and tried just about every pain medication there is. kudos for Dr. Rowe.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr Rowe is a concerned professional. He actually tries to "treat pain", rather than cover it up with narcotics. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful. They work extremely hard in an overbooked, under-staffed, too small facility. Patients were standing due to lack of space in the lobby, and the 2 nurses were practically running from room to room to address all the needs. I would recommend this doctor and staff, but they need space and more staff to make this an appointment I wouldn't dread keeping.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor. He took time to listen to me and my needs. treated me with respect and helped me with my pain beter than anyone else has.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

I've had back pain for about 20 years. I've seen a lot of doctors and tried shots and acupuncture and meds. Dr. Rowe is the first doctor who was able to help me. He gave me an ablation and now my pain is virtually gone. He explained everything to me more than once and answered any questions I asked. The staff is very nice and I've recommended Dr. Rowe to a lot of my friends.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2013 | flag

FINE SERVICE AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERICE. THEY JUST NEED TO KEEP UP ON CORRECT BILLING BUT EVERY DOCTOR IS BLEEDING MONEY CAUSE OF OBAMA HEALTH SCARE...

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

HE TREATED ME NOT AS A PATIENT BUT AS I WAS A PAYCHECK FOR THE DAY. I TOLD HIM NUERONTIN RAISES MY BLOOD PRESSURE, INSTEAD OF AN ALTERNATIVE HE SSAID I'LL JUST GIVE YOU A LOWER DOSE. WHY WOULD I WANT ANY DOSE TO OF SONETHING TO RAISE MY PRESSURE WHEN I NEVER SUFFERED FROM THAT. HE'S NOT RECOMMENDED BY ME TO ANYONE.

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag

I have been dealing with pain for over 10 years. This Dr, and staff is so cold and unconcerned. He changed all my meds and I get no relief and suffer with anger problems from the new ones. He NEVER looks at you. He just doesn't listen. If their is a medicine that work for you YOU can be sure he won't give it .to you I hade been on same meds for years and they worked great. He changed them all. I want to have a good relationship with him. But I don't seen to be able to even get him to turn around and look at me. I do wish Dr.s in general would understand that we the patient KNOWS what meds work, Thanks and maybe he'll read this and treat us like the grown-ups that we are and we know our bodies better that anybody. I still have to see him. DO NOT USE MY NAME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag