Rate Dr. Ahmed H. Jafri

Dr. Ahmed H. Jafri's Ratings

Dr Jafri treated me for meningitis. It has been almost two years & I have never felt this good in my entire life. I would highly recommend Dr Jafri & I consider him a friend that I would do just about anything for. JoAnn & Amanda are also very helpful & do a great job in a very busy office...

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr. Jafri for a second opinion for my leg which was injured during the delivery of my first baby. He has been excellent. I was diagnosed with femoral neuropathy and Dr. Jafri helped me a lot by giving me positive energy. He spent lot of time with us in each appointment and listens to our case very patiently and performs the required. He is very knowledgeable and passionate. We liked him a lot and frankly we do miss him here in Saint Louis. Dr. Jafri, if you ever get to see this - I wanted to thank you sincerely for all the help you have done. Today I can walk - I think it's because of you. I appreciate your help.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

dr jafri is the best dr for ms st louis ,mo really misses him good luck dr

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag

Best doctor I have ever seen. He is educated, compassionate and is a true advocate for his patients. His priority is his patients. I would send anyone I love to see this doctor. He is the best. He fought for me when it wasn't the popular thing to do. A+ physician. He actually called to check in on me. He talks with my husband regarding my condition. One in a million.

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Jafri has an excellent bed side manner. Staff is wonderful, understanding staff. Does not mind assisting you at all. I appreciate all of his assistance. Greatly recommend doctor.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2008 | flag