Rate Dr. William S. Beal

Dr. William S. Beal's Ratings

Sam passed away today. 3.30.2013.. great knowledge and kindness. Love to all his family. He is home with Jesus, amen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Dr. Beal has removed heel spurs from both of my feet. I was very pleased with his care and the results of the surgeries. They were a number of years ago, but each had long lasting results. He was very knowledgeable and correct in his diagnosis. I am resonding now as I just came across this web site to find his name. I would absolutely return to him again if needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

dr beal and staff were very helpful and professional in treating my bunions i would strongly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2006

Patient unfriendly environment. Mis-diagnosis, poor-listener, discourteous, uncaring manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012208].votes_count ]]