Rate Dr. Suzanne G. Schulte

Dr. Suzanne G. Schulte's Ratings

There is no real point in having and appointment. Have never waited less than an hour after the scheduled time. Even getting there early will not help. The doctor doesn't show up till after the scheduled time and rarely spends the time needed with the patient.

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Schulte's office was terrible, by far the worst doctor’s office to which I have ever been. She doesn't have children, yet wants to have her nose in every single aspect of your child rearing. She spends more time critiquing your parenting methods than she does making sure your child is healthy. She is rude, has terrible bedside manner, and rolls her eyes at nearly everything you say. The time I saw her nurse practitioner, Marietta Graham, she didn't have a clue what she was talking about, no idea what was wrong with my daughter, and was to have the doctor call me. This never happened, yet I was still charged for a useless appointment. Their office staff is very pleasant, but I kept repeatedly getting charged a copay for well-child appointments even though they were covered by my insurance 100%. I did eventually get refunded for two of them. Needless to say, I no longer use her as our pediatrician and wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to discuss and explain issues going on with the child. She is EXCELLENT!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2010 | flag