You may also like

Rate Dr. Scott A. Arrighi

Dr. Scott A. Arrighi's Ratings

Rude rude rude
Since when does an appointment get cancelled because you didn't answer your phone with your new info
Since they let go of Fran the office has gone to hell ... The staff behind the counter don't abluged the confidentiality laws and talk about everyone right there
I like Scott but I will take my buisness and my teeth as well as my children's teeth elsewhere they need to learn how to act if they want to stay in buisness

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I've never dealt with a healthcare office that is so unprofessional and RUDE!
They gossip about people right in front of a full waiting room. Office personal are very unorganized and disruptive.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2641270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Very professional and always courteous . I've never had a bad appointment with this office . he even gives out his cell phone number if there is an emergency and is willing to take the time on a Saturday night or even a Sunday morning to see patients. Love this guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][292748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Hands down the best practice we've ever been to! The staff is truly amazing, the office is beautiful and the Dr. was fantastic. I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Arrighi and his practice. Glad to be a patient for many, MANY more years to come!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][292747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

Dr. Scott has a true passion about the profession he has chosen. Caring, supportive, educated and compassion for his patients. We are patients of his for 7 years and his wonderful staff. If you are looking for the best dentist and staff, look no further!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][292746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

very professional doctor and staff are wonderful. I would recommend to friends and family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][292745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

We have been with Dr. A for 7 years and he is professional; very kind and friendly and we have recommended him every chance we get. Great staff, as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][292744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2013

The staff and the doctor is very caring, helpful and professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][292743].votes_count ]]