Rate Dr. Marcos Ortega

Dr. Marcos Ortega's Ratings

I really like Dr. Ortega and his staff! They are kind, efficient, and they really know how to make their patients feel welcome and put us at ease!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2012 | flag

My whole family now goes to Dr. Ortega and I know that we are in the best of care. Everyone is friendly, the staff is super friendly, and this is as professional a set up as I have ever seen. I have recommended Dr. Ortega to friends over the years and they thank me and are very satisfied with his skills.

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

After being woken up from the pain of my wisdom tooth for the third day in a row, I tried his office when, upon reading his webpage, I found out he practices sedation dentistry! Big deal for a big baby, such as myself. I found him through my insurance providers webpage and cross referenced with google reviews, actually very productive way of finding docs for transplants like myself. Anyway, without being a current patient and without an appointment his receptionist tells me to come in as soon as I can. After filling out the forms I was sitting in the dreaded dentist chair, except this time it wasn't so bad. Dr. Ortega sat and spoke to me about what he was going to do in that visit and where he thought the problem was and how to fix it. I explained my fear of ANYTHING medical and he explained their process for sedation (which is out of pocket, but that will be next visit). I left with a handful of scripts,a packet of info a ton of knowledge and a whole lot less fear than when I went in!

Submitted Oct. 12, 2010 | flag