Rate Dr. Joseph F. Chambers

Dr. Joseph F. Chambers's Ratings

Dr Chambers does keep current with medical technology and the common ailments associated with healing them. When speaking with him, he was very knowledgeable about my questions on my medical condition. When I see a doctor, my primary focus is on the doctor's knowledge-base on my medical condition, since I research my condition and need a doctor to clarify where I need help most. I was put off by Dr Chamber's aggressive demeanor. Part of his behavior probably stems from reaching a quota of patients required by the hospital for insurance purposes, so he may be obligated to push patients in and out. Yet he can come across as controlling and pushy, without necessarily intending too. Yet I've also had doctors and therapists who may have been kinder and friendlier, but did not have enough knowledge base on my medical condition, thus giving me bad direction. If we can see pass Dr C's personality flaw, I do think Dr Chambers is a knowledgeable GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I had seen Dr. Ratchford about 4 days prior and was diagnosed with a lower back sprain. I did everything including physical therapy and nothing seemed to help. I went back that friday to the office and was seen by Dr. Chambers (this was my first visit with him ever. I have to say he completely understood what my symptoms were and diagnosed me and was completely right. I have not had three week without the pain and discomfort.I will definitely recommend him to others because not only was he accurate but he was respectful, very nice, very understanding, and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

He is unfailingly polite and helpful. My whole family seeing him. I have a special needs child and his rapport with him is unmatched with any medical professional that my son works with. Dr. Chambers is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

I have been to a few others in this practice and Dr Chambers is the best. Very down to earth and actually seems like you are unique and cares like you are not just another patient. Funny and listens. VERY punctual too and gets you in and out quickly. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2009

I've taken my son to this dr. several times. Really personable and knowleddgeable. Recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2008

Very personable and knowledgeable. Actually LISTENS to you, which is nice. Works well with kids and adults. Good sense of humor. Liked by all of my family members, even my husband and stepfather, neither of which usually like doctors. Good balance between being thorough and not being excessively tedious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2007

Dr. Chambers has always been very helpful and works well with my two young daughters. I appreciate the time he takes to make them feel at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

Wonderful Doctor. Excellent care. Had to call the office with a question and he called right back. Glad to have found him after leaving two other offices in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2007

Great doctor. On time scheduling. Knowledgeable and keeps up the recent discoveries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012358].votes_count ]]