Dr. Christopher Seamone

Rate Dr. Christopher Seamone

Dr. Christopher Seamone's Ratings

He is very knowledgable and professional. I highly reccomend Dr Seamone to anyone

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

I saw this wonderful doctor for the first time at the clinic on an emergency basis. Long, long wait but worth it to see the gold standard doctor on my condition. Unfortunately there is no cure, but he certainly put my mind at ease. Great patient skills, sense of humor, easy to talk with, knowledgeable, and highly recommended in the ophthalmology community. Hard to get to see but worth it. Very rare qualities in a specialist. Thank you Dr. Seamone!!

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

Dr Seamone is excellent at what he does. He really takes the time to explain and go through every possibility. My issue is with his office staff. They are unprofessional and unhelpful. I was told by Dr Seamone to call his office if I did not hear from them. What kind of message is that when the Dr himself does not have faith in his office staff? I have been calling once a week for almost three months and each time they say " I just saw your chart, let me call you back" or " yes, I put your chart in the Dr's office. I will call you back. Just today I heard " I saw your chart. I will call you back today" Today's over and no call back. I understand that you are busy- you work for an eye specialist. But clearly you are either overworked and understaffed or you are the wrong person for the job and cant get organized enough to call me back I for 3 months. You may not care, but this is MY health and I care that I have been waiting 3 months for tests that I was told would take 2-3 weeks.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2011 | flag

He is one of the best I have seen, thank you Doctor. I would refer him to anyone in need of eye surgery.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Seamone has been, and continues to be very caring about my eye damage, and I appreciate him greatly.

Submitted March 4, 2010 | flag

A very good doctor, made a dream come true for my father.Very professional and made all arrangements for us while in Halifax.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2010 | flag

Had a corneal transplant from Dr. Seamone, and the surgery itself went great, with the result of MUCH better vision. This doctor is kind, gentle, and knowledgeable. His secretary, however, was NOT helpful; often changed appointments on very short notice, without a thought to the effect on people's lives. However, I see he has a new secretary, and the appointments (and waiting time) seem to be going along much better.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2009 | flag

Maybe Dr Seamone is not great on time but that is because many people need his FANTASTIC expertise!! I for one am happy to have had his expert surgery and would wait any amount of time to see him whilst his completes any overrun surgeries he has as I know I would want him to help me in the future! There is no better!

Submitted July 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Seamone is one of the best in this field. I'm so thankful that I was referred to him. He is a very compassionate Dr., one who explains everything, right down to drawing pictures to help you understand any procedure he might do. His staff is excellent, remember, courtesy goes both ways. You might have quite a wait to see him, but believe me, he's worth every second that you have to. So, if you're fortunate enough to get to see this Dr., grab a large Timmy's, a good book to enjoy and remember, everyone's there for the same reason, some not so bad, some worse. Count yourself as beign one of the more fortunate ones.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2009 | flag

Got laser surgery done TWICE on one eye and THREE times on other eye and still wearing glasses. I wouldn't have paid $4500 to still wear glasses if I'd have known!!!!!! Developed cornea haze in one eye (hence the THIRD treatment) and now sense this is returning again to the same eye! Wish I had never tried to see without my glassess!!!! Very disappointed in the whole thing!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2008 | flag