Dr. Diana J. Hylton

Website:
Practice: Hylton Diana J MD
Hospital:
Phone:209-723-2132
Med. School:Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71)
Grad. Year: 1976

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Diana J. Hylton has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Diana" to "Diana J."
RID: 2714668
21/07/13 3 2 5 5 Dr. Hylton is the most amazing, caring, and thoughtful neurologist I have ever met. She really listens to you and is great at thinking outside the box to help solve any problems you might be having, even when most doctors would say that since another specialist is working on that issue it isn't their problem. Since, for what I can tell, she spend this extra amount of time with all of her patients, it does mean that we all have to wait a while to be seen. For example, if a patient goes over their appointment time she doesn't kick them out and that can cause quite a delay in her schedule by the afternoon if it happens with only half of her appointments. Personally, I believe it is totally worth the wait to see Dr. Hylton, she has helped me so many times since I moved to Merced and when I graduate I will be very sad to no longer have her in my care network.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond
RID: 1227179
11/08/10 5 3 5 5 Dr. Hylton is one of the best doctor's I've ever been to. I know several other people who see her as well, and feel exactly as I do. While you may have to wait longer than expected to see her, she's worth it and will give you all the time you need when it's your turn.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield