Dr. PATRICK Y. YAO

Rate Dr. PATRICK Y. YAO

Dr. PATRICK Y. YAO's Ratings

DR YAO, IS THE BEST DR I EVER HAD HE HAS BEEN MY DR FOR 8YRS,HE HAS DONE WONDERS PUTTING ME BACK TOGETHER,FROM BLOOD CLOT IN LUNG TO VERY DIFFICUT FOOT AND ANKLE PROBLEMS HE IS THE BEST YOU WISH YOUR DR WAS AS GOOD AS MINE

Submitted Aug. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Yao has been my family doctor for years. I live 60 miles away, and would drive farther than that to see him vs. another doctor. He is personable, knowledgeable, and sticks with it until he finds the true issue.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

My father has been a patient of Dr. Yao for many years. He is an extraordinary doctor who is very bright, insightful, helpful, caring, and attentive. I feel blessed that my father has found such a phenomenal practitioner.

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Yao is very helpful and thorough. I've been with him for many years and I'm always satisfied. His group is connected to other drs so referrals are always seemless.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2010 | flag