Rate Dr. Katie E. Greeley

Dr. Katie E. Greeley's Ratings

I had been to three neurologists, one neuro surgeon, one orthopedic surgeon, three physical therapists, one acupuncturist and two other chiropractors before finding Dr. Greeley. She changed my life. Not only does she take the time to listen to you and really try to help with pain, but she is knowledgable in all other areas too such as how diet affects pain, etc. I can sincerely say I am on far less medication and in far less pain and functioning and back to life due to her quality, caring and kind treatment. Her staff is wonderful as well. I would recommend her to anyone seeking an amazing chiropractor. Her hours are a bit limited but she is always there for you and you can call her anytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][293540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Excellent chiropractor. Dr. Katie and her staff are incredible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][293539].votes_count ]]